Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been looking around on this forum but can't seem to find any information about Member Ranks. Like: "junior member" or "senior member". Been looking for when I'll be able to use attachments because I want to use the SAS4 Report Sticky trend. I'm pretty sure having 1000 points in Last Man Standing while there is 13 hours left in the event is impossible.

Comment

I'm not sure about the ranking system -- I only realized I was Senior a day after I got it.

If you can't attach, just up the image onto some image hosting site like imgur, then either link it or use the [IMG] tag.
      I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
      Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Is there a way to find users who we come into contact with (like people battled in BTD Battles)? I think that it would be cool if we could easily become friends with those people, if we cannot already do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Edsknife View Post
          Is there a way to find users who we come into contact with (like people battled in BTD Battles)? I think that it would be cool if we could easily become friends with those people, if we cannot already do so.
          You can search users on your actual profile on the NK site (not here). If you remember their usernames just go to the top right corner on your profile page and you should see a small search bar. From there you can follow them and if they follow you back you'll be friends.

If you met a Kongregate player then don't except any results because NK isn't Kongregate
          I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
          "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Originally posted by Edsknife View Post
            I'm assuming that you mean the flash version (the one on the Ninja Kiwi website). Just memorize the username of the person, then go to http://ninjakiwi.com/profile.

Then type the username is the "search user" bar in the top right.

Find the person that you want, and then click "follow" for the person that you want. A follow is basically a friend request. If they follow you back, then you're friends on the website. The main purpose of following a person n see the person's activity feed. The main advantage to being friends on the website is to message each other on the website, and to send stuff in BMC.

Hope I helped.
            Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

I would like my ninjakiwi named (name on site) changed to the one here as it was made when I was younger, some say there is a way to change it in settings but it is no where to be found for me, please private message me so I can get it sorted out thanks, (I wills end account info that is needed)

Comment

Wins And Losses count does not change after either winning loosing after each battle in BTD Battles online play. This has been happening on my account for about 3 months now it stays 18 wins and 8 losses , while I am logged in and after each battle it changes correctly but after logging out and returning the next day it is back to 18/8

Comment

Hey, tried to PM an administrator my issue but the forum does not let me send out pm's for some reason (I just made this account). Regardless, I am in the middle of a late freeplay round and at the topright of my game it says "please refresh" which I am NOT going to do and lose 2 days worth of effort to get to round 220 so far. My issue is that btd5 is not recognizing my game anymore since around round 160 or so: I open a new tab and it is not refreshing my experience. I feel that it also won't put my record into the leaderboards when I die. Can an admin help me out on this somehow. I also have a screen recording of me passing round 226 as further proof of how far I am at. I think I will make it to the 300's and I really would prefer not to have to restart all my work because it took me forever to get this far.

I also cannot attach any screenshots of my progress eighter, the forum will not let me, so here is an imgur image of me at round 220: http://imgur.com/o4KJkUp At the topright it says "please refresh". Also, if it is relevant I am already ranked 9 on the leaderboard for round 240, I am doing another run to beat my old record on the map. I have all premiums activated (except tiny tornados which I disabled as it makes supply drop regen farming too laggy) so thats how I have 13000 lives.
                  BTD5F Rank 88
                  BTD5S Rank 76

Flash Highest Round: 398 Sprint Track Hard
                  Steam Highest Round: ~500 3 Times Around

Comment

Neverrmind, I passed round 243 and it looks like it is overwriting my old record
                    BTD5F Rank 88
                    BTD5S Rank 76

Flash Highest Round: 398 Sprint Track Hard
                    Steam Highest Round: ~500 3 Times Around

Comment

Is there a way to multi-quote like in the archive forums?
                      Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
                      Change the weather, still together when it ends

Owner on Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
                      There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...
                      HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chopperprop View Post
                        Wins And Losses count does not change after either winning loosing after each battle in BTD Battles online play. This has been happening on my account for about 3 months now it stays 18 wins and 8 losses , while I am logged in and after each battle it changes correctly but after logging out and returning the next day it is back to 18/8
                        This is a known glitch. More information can be found here: https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/b...-l-ratio-stuck
                        Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

i am logged into nk with my google account and when i try to use the wheel of fate it says i need to log in

Comment

I'm still figuring out this website. What is city cash? I bought the starter pack because I needed bloonstones and it came with city cash.

Comment

Originally posted by VSauce View Post
                              I'm still figuring out this website. What is city cash? I bought the starter pack because I needed bloonstones and it came with city cash.
                              City cash is just the cash you gain from capturing tiles and collecting the money from farms. It's the main in-game currency you can use to buy pretty much everything you will need.

You're going to need it.
                              Last edited by Jony9001; 14-07-16, 07:55 PM. Reason: I can't type properly
                              I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
                              "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Originally posted by slendermoney2172 View Post
                                I would like my ninjakiwi named (name on site) changed to the one here as it was made when I was younger, some say there is a way to change it in settings but it is no where to be found for me, please private message me so I can get it sorted out thanks, (I wills end account info that is needed)
                                In settings (if you are logged in, this url will take you there), go to the first tab, the one labelled "account", then at the top of the list of the settings on this page, you should see your username. The option to change your name is available only once, so if you do not see a button next to your username allowing you to change it, you have used up this opportunity, and must contact support to change it for you.

Originally posted by John Fausnaught View Post
                                Is there a way to multi-quote like in the archive forums?
                                Not that I can see. I can only advise the (probably obvious) alternative method: click quote to generate the quote code, then copy it, cancel, find another post to reply to, then paste the first quote along with the second.

Originally posted by Sherlock Of Asgard View Post
                                i am logged into nk with my google account and when i try to use the wheel of fate it says i need to log in
                                Try logging out and back in again. If it still doesn't work, try visiting this page. If it still fails, then I don't know, contact support or something.
                                Hello, I'm one of the moderators of this forum and the official Discord, also known as Topper 64. Be awesome to each other!
                                BTD5 stuff: DC archive
                                BMC stuff: Encyclopædia | CT maps | Honour
                                SAS4 stuff: Gun DPS | Armour | Prices | Gallery
                                Disembodied and detached, a voice describes the scene

Comment

Working...
                                X