Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't connect to my friend's private game on Bloons TD5 on mobile. The game find him and I try to join then it says it can't connect. I'm in the UK and he's in the US in case that causes any problems. Is there a solution to this or does the region just mean it's not possible for us to play together?

Comment

• My game on android had an update this morning. After the update I only get normal battle rooms No speed, no R3 nothing. I logged in on my Ipad and they are all there. Is anyone else having this issue on their android devices? I sent an email to NK this morning but have not heard back.

Comment

• hello where is the introducion topic

Comment

• I need to say Posto that he is awesome fighting at Tower Keepers, but #1 i cant find him(his user), #2 I cannot write a message to anybody because the cursor doesnt shows, so i cannot write, not in a private direct message or in a common message from my inbox.. mmm what to do? ..also.. Why dont we have a chat for something else than our own guild at TK?

Comment

• In btd battels , if i leave my clan now does my kes go with me to the next clan ? Ty

Comment

• I wan't to know what I need to do to play BTD5 on steam when the results are, start game see running, then syncing. I have verified and re-installed several times, a few times downloading and trying to run without any firewall, file system protection.... all turned off. The result is still nothing and I have run out of ideas and asking for all possible help. Thanks.

Comment

• I recently bought BTD5 HD on my iPad and I was wanting to transfer my progress through iCloud. I’ve been previously been playing on my iPhone so I uploaded my data to iCloud but still can’t access it on my iPad. Anybody know how to fix this?

Comment

• There isn't a way to do that unfortunately. Bloons TD 5 and Bloons TD 5 HD are separate apps on the store and each access a separate iCloud storage.

Comment

• I cant post new topics I dont know why, this is question one but not my main one. My main question is I play on steam for btd battles but i cant find a match never ever it wont get me a match. Why is that?

Comment

• "New members will need 5 posts and 1 day before they can create a new topic"

Your first posts were also spam so they've been removed.

That will probably be something about your account. If you continue to see it please get in touch with support.

Comment

• I have 5 posts now but still can't make a thread?

I was going to ask for a hint for the bloon city "sticky sap" level. I get to level 15 but get overwhelmed by regen bloons

Comment

• You have permissions now. The forum will check every 30 minutes.

Comment

• where is the introducion topic

Comment

• This is the best one to use: (just edited now)

https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/j...no-discussion/

Comment

• First of all, hey there.

I was wondering if there is a thread for easier "friend-finding" around here? I tried to search for a thread, but the search-function isn't cooperative for some reason.
                                If it matters, I'm only looking for friends on Bloons Monkey City (PC). I do know that you simply have to "follow" each other, but I don't want to risk sending out dozens upon dozens of follows to strangers and come up as an annoying person.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                                X