Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post

If you refresh the page when it first shows you as logged it it can often fix it. If it keeps happening could you contact support? We can run through some cookie settings with you.
    Thanks, Aaron. For some reason, when I went back to the blog to get it to log out so I could log in again, it stayed, so I'm gonna assume that it's fixed for now. Thanks for the help anyways!

Comment

• ...Apparently the blog recognises the word Kumeu as profanity.

Comment

• Please don't use that kind of language on the forums

Comment

• Sorry, I have to. K U M E U

Comment

• What does that word mean?
            Originally posted by Heart Dee
            I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
            Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
            Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• month have passed and SAS ZA TD is still down

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumeu

Comment

• Kumeu is a affluent, rural community situated 25 km north-west of the Auckland City centre in New Zealand

Comment

• It's where the NK NZ offices are based.

Comment

• Hey, I got a problem about account getting my account reset at BTD Battles.
                      I have been playing this game with my phone for some time, achievements and all upgrades and, well, everything. (Android, both phone and tablet)

Now when I installed this game to my tablet and tried to play, all my upgrades, ranks, played/lost games got reset to zero and it looks like I have to start from beginning.

Is there anything to do in this situation, I would like a "rollback" to my previous stats, or something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeSupreme View Post
                        Is there anything to do in this situation, I would like a "rollback" to my previous stats, or something else?
                        Email [email protected] and describe your situation to them with as much detail as you can.
                        Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

• Can you send me BTD 5 Deluxe steam key to my gmail.

Comment

• I use the steam version of balloon tower battles and cant play because of the error that pops up mid match
                            Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library
                            i have a screenshot but i cant post it; new account

Comment

• Originally posted by kjjohnson3265 View Post
                              I use the steam version of balloon tower battles and cant play because of the error that pops up mid match
                              Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library
                              i have a screenshot but i cant post it; new account
                              I have steam Bloons TD5. Haven't launched the game in a few months. Today I'm getting visual c++ error crash. The error popup itself is bugged so I only see the title stating c++ error and not the error itself. It seems to happen at the completion of a level or when hitting the menu cog ingame after completing a few levels. I've updated video drivers, restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled all Visual c++ (18 of them), restarted, deleted/reinstalled game from steam, nothing works.

Comment

• I can't connect to my friend's private game on Bloons TD5 on mobile. The game find him and I try to join then it says it can't connect. I'm in the UK and he's in the US in case that causes any problems. Is there a solution to this or does the region just mean it's not possible for us to play together?

Comment

Working...
                                X