Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is something wrong with the forums on the PC version. The forums on my PC, a Mac, OS X 10.8 has your forums practically unuseable. Well, unless I do some good maneuvers. It is just a blank white screen with text defining what it leads to. If there is any fix, please PM me via forums account, or eMail below. This issue is not on mobile, however. This is also happening on the games page, and this message is sent through mobile so I can get to contact

Web Browser: Safari
    Connected by: Ethernet cable (Internet thing that would connect it is fried [So ethernet cable is required])
    Computer: Mac, OS X 10.8
    eMail: [email protected]

It's Showtime!

Comment

• someone help! how do I log out of btd battles and btd monkey city desktop app? I got a new nk account and I wanna sign in on them but I cant work out how to sign out of my old one

Comment

• Originally posted by keiradani View Post
        someone help! how do I log out of btd battles and btd monkey city desktop app? I got a new nk account and I wanna sign in on them but I cant work out how to sign out of my old one
        If you are talking about Flash, then sign out, then log in with a new account.

If on mobile, delete the app, then redownload it. You will be promted to choose a new save or an old one.

It's Showtime!

Comment

• SAS-Zombie-Assault-TD is still down

Comment

• how can i tie-in my pc account in monkey city to the game on my android phone?

Comment

• Originally posted by MXRacer444 View Post
              how can i tie-in my pc account in monkey city to the game on my android phone?
              Unfortunately, the web and mobile versions of the games are completely separate, so data cannot be synced between the two.

If you have any more questions, refer to https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us
              AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Hello there, I have been playing Ninjakiwi games since 2011 or maybe even earlier and finally made an account, I was wondering if there is any application site or something to get a position in the development team, I have years of experience but I am willing to work for free during my spare time.

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Comment

• I just started Monkey City two days ago.

Comment

• Can anyone give me tips on playing?

Comment

• Please someone reply to my comments.

Comment

• I was inactive for a while before I started playing NinjaKiwi again.

Comment

• Please someone give me tips...

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMonkey299145 View Post
                              Please someone give me tips...
                              You should check the other threads for tips. Since you play Bloons Monkey City you should check that subforum out.
                              Originally posted by Nucleus
                              Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
                              バンダナワドルディ
                              I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
                              Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
                              My google+ profile
                              Wattpad page
                              Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

• Hello.

Regarding the Ninja Kiwi Blog, whenever I sign in with my google acount, if I go to the blog page to post a comment, it automatically signs me out, then I have to sign back in, but oh! I'm redirected to the homepage and the crazy loop continues. Does anyone have an answer or a solution to this, cause I really don't want to have to create a new account and get to level 2 again, because I actually spent money on that account and still have a couple of NK Coins.

Sincerely, a fellow New Zealander.

Comment

Working...
                                X