Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please tell me why this is happening. Ok I am not able to create an attachment so here is a small explanation of what is happening, when I log into ninja kiwi for the first time in a day or after I have deleted my browsing history it directs me to a new page that says "Checking your browser before accessing ninjakiwi.com." This started on Friday 1/26/18 as far as I know, that was the first time I saw it at least. If someone can tell me how to show a screen shot or use a link i can post a picture of the page that I am talking about and everyone can see what it says.

This happens on multiple computers (3 so far) so that eliminates a virus
    Multiple web browsers (Chrome, Edge, and Explorer so far) so that eliminates browser errors
    and multiple operating systems (Windows 7 and 10 so far, have linux but have not tried that yet) so that eliminates system update errors

The only things left are my internet or my NK account. I cant say this is a bad thing but I also have not seen it before so I would like some information about it if anyone has any. To those who reply thank you.

Update, I tried logging in at the library and got the same message so it is not my internet that leaves only my account.
    Last edited by Dragan971; 29-01-18, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• I have had it too. As I clear my cookies and cache often, I've been noticing it pop up for the first time after clearing. Doesn't matter if I'm on my home or school computers, any browser that I use gives me it. But afterwards I can log in as normal.
      Originally posted by Trump Monkey
      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• on MC, I keep getting a delay with screen stuck then message says "shockwave flash is not responding". Also keep getting a message "checking your browser before accessing ninjakiwi"

can you tell me if these messages show a ninjakiwi issue or is my pc faulty?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it's just preventative measures NK is taking to prevent DDoS attacks against their site. In Junior Monkeys post you can see the blue link it says DDoS protection. I don't mind it at all if it helps, I've tried playing during a DDos attack and the games usually won't load and/or I get a lot of save errors if it does load.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
            I'm pretty sure it's just preventative measures NK is taking to prevent DDoS attacks against their site. In Junior Monkeys post you can see the blue link it says DDoS protection. I don't mind it at all if it helps, I've tried playing during a DDos attack and the games usually won't load and/or I get a lot of save errors if it does load.
            Yes, it's just a DDoS preventative measure. It does not mean you have anything wrong with your computer, and it'll only keep popping up if you clear your cookies repeatedly.
            Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
              I'm pretty sure it's just preventative measures NK is taking to prevent DDoS attacks against their site. In Junior Monkeys post you can see the blue link it says DDoS protection. I don't mind it at all if it helps, I've tried playing during a DDos attack and the games usually won't load and/or I get a lot of save errors if it does load.
              thanks for telling me............. glad I don't need to buy a new pc !

Comment

• I have a problem with Bloons Monkey City on the microsoft store for pc. I cant find this info anywhere, at all, and idk where else to go.
                The music in that version of the game turns off when I'm in a voice call. Why? How do I stop it from doing that?
                And yes, I do have my computer settings set to "do nothing" for volume control when my microphone is in use. Yet the windows 10 Microsoft App and Bloons Monkey City on it seem to ignore that entirely. Please help me D:

Comment

• I upgraded my phone and re-installed monkey city it knows I have an account but I press yes and bit just cuts the audio and it begins the loop of music again help!!

Comment

• Help!
                    Recently I started posting Daily Challenge suggestion for Bloons Tower Defense 5, so I somedays would see if my suggestion made it to the game.
                    Then I realized something:
                    I can only see the Challenge of the current day! If I try to browse for any other previous challenge, I can only browse up to 30th November of 2017! I can't go past!
                    And I can't see if my challenge suggestions were posted! Or even play December 2017-ahead Daily Challenges! HELP!!
                    Now I wonder if anyone can indeed post the solutions to this problematic situation.

Comment

• NK has to update the game manually to add DC vaults. You can still browse through the DC subforum and see if it was accepted there.
                      Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• I have a Samsung Galaxy View. Why is BMC CT so Laggy? I have gig of free ram.

Comment

• the SAS TD does no longer work as when i click play when it loads it shows "PLAY NOW ON NINJAKIWI" , and it keeps pooping up same "PLAY NOW ON NINJAKIWI" if i keep clicking on play in game first screen after load and if i click on that poopup it just brings me to main NINJAKIWI page and if i go from there to SAS TD everything repeats again. I can no longer to go beyond play button.
                          So basicaly SAS TD is broken and unplayable now and i want refund for money spent on ninjakiwi coins spent on permanent togglable damage/health/cashforkills boosts effects in this game or at least get back ninjakiwi coins spent
                          OR its it changed to IPHONE ONLY so it can no longer be played on anything but IPHONE, so no kind of desktop, laptop, notepad, planchet, any other non apple phone or any other digital device anymore???
                          ps: i am using i5 3,2ghz 16gb ram 1050gtx win 8.1 pc with firefox, everything updated
                          Last edited by ciberzombie; 26-02-18, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ciberzombie View Post
                            the SAS TD does no longer work as when i click play when it loads it shows "PLAY NOW ON NINJAKIWI" , and it keeps pooping up same "PLAY NOW ON NINJAKIWI" if i keep clicking on play in game first screen after load and if i click on that poopup it just brings me to main NINJAKIWI page and if i go from there to SAS TD everything repeats again. I can no longer to go beyond play button.
                            So basicaly SAS TD is broken and unplayable now and i want refund for money spent on ninjakiwi coins spent on permanent togglable damage/health/cashforkills boosts effects in this game or at least get back ninjakiwi coins spent
                            OR its it changed to IPHONE ONLY so it can no longer be played on anything but IPHONE, so no kind of desktop, laptop, notepad, planchet, any other non apple phone or any other digital device anymore???
                            ps: i am using i5 3,2ghz 16gb ram 1050gtx win 8.1 pc with firefox, everything updated
                            I do not know why it is not working on the NinjaKiwi website, but here's a working link in the meantime that still connects to your NK Account: http://www.crazygames.com/game/sas-zombie-assault-td

*This does not seem to be the latest version, but nonetheless still works fine.
                            Last edited by Salmon; 26-02-18, 07:04 PM. Reason: Added facts.

Comment

• UPDATE: Got word back from the NinjaKiwi team, the game is not working for a lot of people, not just you. We will have to wait until an infrastructure worker gets back from vacation. Hopefully won't be too long!
                              Last edited by Salmon; 27-02-18, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• There is something wrong with the forums on the PC version. The forums on my PC, a Mac, OS X 10.8 has your forums practically unuseable. Well, unless I do some good maneuvers. It is just a blank white screen with text defining what it leads to. If there is any fix, please PM me via forums account, or eMail below. This issue is not on mobile, however. This is also happening on the games page, and this message is sent through mobile so I can get to contact

Web Browser: Safari
                                Connected by: Ethernet cable (Internet thing that would connect it is fried [So ethernet cable is required])
                                Computer: Mac, OS X 10.8
                                eMail: [email protected]
                                Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X