Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

Contact support.ninjakiwi.com and submit a ticket explaining this problem. Make sure to add what browser you are using.
    thanks so much

Comment

• Merry Christmas Everyone.

But just a Question.
      On BTD5 Mobile, it isn’t letting me tap the ability icon except at certain angles. And sometimes, it sells. Might there be a patch to move abilities have a better hitbox, or is it the phone design?

Device: iPhone 5S
      App Version: Most Recent

It's Showtime!

Comment

• I'v got a question about BTD5 Deluxe. I just redeemed the steam code since I bought the game years ago, and I'm wanting to know if I can transfer all my work from the local game to the steam version? I want to save me some time from doing everything all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchArrow
          I'v got a question about BTD5 Deluxe. I just redeemed the steam code since I bought the game years ago, and I'm wanting to know if I can transfer all my work from the local game to the steam version? I want to save me some time from doing everything all over again.
          No, as they are two completely different games.
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
          Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
          Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

• I recently purchased BTD5 for Android. I am currently unable to connect the app to facebook or watch ads for monkey money. If I try to do either one it goes a black screen for a second, then the app resets to the Ninja Kiwi logo. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Comment

• Sas4 web multi-player has been broken all weekend. Earlier this weekend was barely able to even connect to game at all with constant "save error" coming up.

Then clicked multi-player and seems to have awarded me for all 3 championships I participated in again? k cool bunus, but just wanna play in multi-player... and multi-player won't join any lobby at all. Guessing the multi-player server crashed? and if I were to guess we were having connection issues all weekend due to a DDoS attack from some loser screwin up the game for everyone all weekend long.

Hope Y'all get it fixed soon so we can play again.

Comment

• I couldn't find a post about this (I didn't search it entirely) but I am having issues with multiplayer. My connection bar in the top corner will be green but when attempting multiplayer on BDT5 I am told that it cannot connect to the server. I don't get this exact message on SAS4, but no partners ever show up. What do I do?

Comment

• There are a whole load of games (e.g. SAS 4, Tower Keepers, etc.) on the site that when I try to play them the page loads but the game doesn't show up. Any tips?

Comment

• Will there be a Hacker Pool thread to appeal yourself, or will we have to talk to Sam , Aaron ,etc. to get removed from said pool?

Is NK banning players in BTDB Mobile/Computer now? (I think he was You Got Skillz [He was on Xbox One, but played on Mobile. He said he was banned for 3 weeks by you], but I am unsure at this moment) As a side note, I cannot refer to his username so you can't add him to the pool or remove him to the pool. I forgot.

It's Showtime!

Comment

• You will need to get in touch with support if you're flagged and believe it was an error.

We've been banning on mobile for a long long time, yeah.

Comment

• I think I've been placed in the hacker pool on btd battles mobile submitted a claim to nk support email. The o my outside software I use is my Google recording to make my yt videos please help?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheeseyRudy View Post
                          I have a problem in the NK website.

I was Bloonsfan101fire, and somehow my forumban went overdue.
                          I can't make any status reports there now.
                          I think this went unanswered.
                          It keeps relaying this quote

I think spamming is secretly a permaban...
                          I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

• Have blog posts been discontinued?

Comment

• quick question
                              is photoshop considered modding?
                              i was just realizing that.
                              I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

Comment

• Originally posted by tejdog1 View Post
                                Have blog posts been discontinued?
                                No, but Aaron won't be available to do blogs for the next 2 weeks, apparently.

CheeseyRudy If it doesn't affect gameplay, then you shouldn't be too worried about getting in trouble.
                                AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Aaron
                                  Aaron commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yep, been away, then busy and not much news yet and will be away for the next two fridays.
                              Working...
                              X