Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ninja Kiwi. I made a clan in BTD Battles, lately. I was intending to invite my friends, but they can't find it when they search the name. Do you, or anyone else know how to fix the problem?

Comment

• Hi, I have ranked up to ranked 20 approximately 1 month ago, but recent achievements still list me as rank 19, which is green instead of yellow for rank 20. Is there a bug to it or something more significant?

Comment

• I've started playing Bloons Monkey City again recently and I remember why I quit the last time. When running the game through Chrome I get around 10 FPS and when running it through Internet Explorer the game crashes at the end of about every 3rd tile. Do you guys have any fixes for either of these issues? It's rather aggravating that when I run the game through one browser I can't react to anything going on and when I run it through the other I waste several minutes reloading the game multiple times per hour. I'm going to need a solution more helpful than "try closing all other background programs when you run the game". My computer is speced well enough to run some of the newest games on high or ultra detail settings and I have never had any trouble connecting to multiple websites and flash based games in the past. It's literally only this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsaAkira View Post
          I've started playing Bloons Monkey City again recently and I remember why I quit the last time. When running the game through Chrome I get around 10 FPS and when running it through Internet Explorer the game crashes at the end of about every 3rd tile. Do you guys have any fixes for either of these issues? It's rather aggravating that when I run the game through one browser I can't react to anything going on and when I run it through the other I waste several minutes reloading the game multiple times per hour. I'm going to need a solution more helpful than "try closing all other background programs when you run the game". My computer is speced well enough to run some of the newest games on high or ultra detail settings and I have never had any trouble connecting to multiple websites and flash based games in the past. It's literally only this game.
          Chrome should be fine but you may want to check out Firefox. Get a 64 bit browser if you can and maybe try low quality in case that helps. Sounds like something else is going on though so you may want to contact support so we can go over specific things.

Originally posted by Yatanogarasu View Post
          Hi, I have ranked up to ranked 20 approximately 1 month ago, but recent achievements still list me as rank 19, which is green instead of yellow for rank 20. Is there a bug to it or something more significant?
          This is a display glitch. If you log out then log back in it'll update it properly.

Originally posted by Rasmus View Post
          Hi Ninja Kiwi. I made a clan in BTD Battles, lately. I was intending to invite my friends, but they can't find it when they search the name. Do you, or anyone else know how to fix the problem?
          Not sure without a name. Maybe contact support

Originally posted by Bowen View Post
          How do i make a daily challenge for BTD5?
          Suggest it in this thread: http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ni...ggestions-here

Make sure to read what suggestions can be used.

Comment

• Me(Android) and my friend(IOS) are unable to play coop on mobile because both of us can't connect to the facebook invitation thingy. Anyone else got the same problem?

Comment

• You update bloons td battle on windows phone

Comment

• I've been playing bloons monkey city on my kindle fire for a while, and whenever I load the game now it says. Bloons Monkey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection, and I do. I've tried uninstalling, restarting, and I have even deleted it from my cloud save just to be able to play again. But nothing will work. I can see the images sent to the other people with this problem. Please help I really love this game and I want to be able to play it again

Comment

• Originally posted by Searingflame20 View Post
                  I've been playing bloons monkey city on my kindle fire for a while, and whenever I load the game now it says. Bloons Monkey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection, and I do. I've tried uninstalling, restarting, and I have even deleted it from my cloud save just to be able to play again. But nothing will work. I can see the images sent to the other people with this problem. Please help I really love this game and I want to be able to play it again
                  just a suggestion, you might get a quicker response if you contact support - there's a button at the bottom left of of home page. Good luck and hope you get it sorted soon.

Comment

• Approximately what post length is worthy of a new topic? I have a few suggestions, but am unable to create a new topic yet.

Comment

• The bloontonium sub is won't work. On that upgrade path it will take my money but the sub won't upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by searln16 View Post
                        The bloontonium sub is won't work. On that upgrade path it will take my money but the sub won't upgrade.
                        Which Bloons game is this, specifically?
                        AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Monkey farmer disappeared I have been playing for a while I know how to use them I log on today and I can no longer use the monkey farmer

Comment

• Originally posted by HP01 View Post
                            Monkey farmer disappeared I have been playing for a while I know how to use them I log on today and I can no longer use the monkey farmer
                            It's a glitch with the farmer not being available on Steam, yes? Send in a support ticket.

Comment

• I play on an iPad and have been using the farmer without any problems and now he has disappeared even though I've bought about 7. I can't find on the iPad where to report issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss ugh lee View Post
                                I play on an iPad and have been using the farmer without any problems and now he has disappeared even though I've bought about 7. I can't find on the iPad where to report issues?
                                I'm sure it will be fixed within the next week [Although not this weekend, because they don't work on weekends].

Report issues here: https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us

Comment

Working...
                                X