Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday i lost 4000 medals in champions in Sas 4. I dont know what happen, i play candy samples and after game i lost medals. My nick is sir_James

Comment

• Aaron, sorry for bothering. Time goes by, my problem is not solved.I do not think it's so long. I will remind Request #141077

Comment

• Originally posted by Egor View Post
        Aaron, sorry for bothering. Time goes by, my problem is not solved.I do not think it's so long. I will remind Request #141077
        So, you're saying all your city improvements were reset? Is there any way you can be more specific, like including when it happened and the browser and OS you're using? This is all I can think of to help you out; Submit another support ticket with these things included.
        AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

• Is monkey city going to have new stuff added?

Comment

• There are no plans for BMC updates at this stage.

Comment

• I'm new to the steam version of Bloons TD Battles and i was buying something that was 35 medallions. I only had 35 medallions but i thought it would prompt me, asking me if I was sure I wanted to buy it. Please make a prompt or something like this so in the future players don't end up like me

Comment

• Can Beekeepers pop Camo Bloons?
                Sig

Comment

• Once again, a hacker/inappropriate user was banned. Thanks NK! Well, I won't complain. The post I saw had a racial slur multiple times, and their name had said word. Unfortunately, I can't say it or I would be banned.

Honestly. Great job NK.

It's Showtime!

Comment

• I decided i wanted to fire up my old file of PC Monkey City (because you can barely do MvM in Mobile without having everything unlocked) but when I log in, I click to play MC, but it logs me out instantly. Any suggestions?

Comment

• hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm writing it in the wrong place - if I do (excuse me).
                      My English is really bad, and that's why I'm also using google translate - To write to you about the problem.
                      Problem Description: When I try to enter any game (especially to sas4) - The game is working really slowly.
                      It has not happened to me before, if I'm not mistaken I've been playing for at least a few months - and in the past such a thing did not happen.
                      This problem happened to me a few days ago - and I thought it was my Internet for a moment so I left.
                      After seeing that this happens every time I enter the game - I realized there was something wrong here.
                      I tried to enter any other game of yours - (on your site) - and it works the same slow it works for me at sas4.
                      To see if this was really the problem of the Internet - I tried to enter other games (not related to your site) - and check if it is slow there too.
                      I played the following games: cs(1.6), cs(go), lol, gota, blobs, Mario, And a few other web games - And they were not slow for me.
                      I think maybe there is some bug in my account - So it works slowly.
                      I hope you will look into the matter and give me an answer - Because I want to continue playing here.
                      Some important things you might need:
                      my ninjakiwi account: MasterGrafiti
                      Current Level: (30) - White Ninja.
                      Awesome: 6405
                      Clan: The Watchers
                      my sas4 account: MasterGrafiti (Level 49 - Medic)

Comment

• I have recently been playing modded with my friends on private games, i have been using the mod that ISAB uses with the elemental tower and stuff.i came back on today after reinstalling the game to remove all the mods and i go to play some rainbow ruins but it takes ages to find a game, i then finally get in a game but it's against someone with a 2% win loss ratio and their medallions just said -- i beat him and it displayed that i got my medallions and keys but then i went to my clan to find i still had no medallions then tried another game and again took ages then came across a guy with 2 billion medalions and again i got no keys for winning, i then checked the weekly competition tab (where i was previously double silver) and it said "No data found". please help, i really don't know what's happening but i think i might've got banned, if so why? all i did was play on a private server with my friends and with a mod youtubers use. please help
                        my ign is TLG

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotanatic View Post
                          I have recently been playing modded with my friends on private games, i have been using the mod that ISAB uses with the elemental tower and stuff.i came back on today after reinstalling the game to remove all the mods and i go to play some rainbow ruins but it takes ages to find a game, i then finally get in a game but it's against someone with a 2% win loss ratio and their medallions just said -- i beat him and it displayed that i got my medallions and keys but then i went to my clan to find i still had no medallions then tried another game and again took ages then came across a guy with 2 billion medalions and again i got no keys for winning, i then checked the weekly competition tab (where i was previously double silver) and it said "No data found". please help, i really don't know what's happening but i think i might've got banned, if so why? all i did was play on a private server with my friends and with a mod youtubers use. please help
                          my ign is TLG
                          Maybe it is a glitch, have you tried asking Support? There is a button, bottom left of the home page... I've always found them helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

Maybe it is a glitch, have you tried asking Support? There is a button, bottom left of the home page... I've always found them helpful.
                            i've tried messaging them but havn't got a reply or don't know where i would get it

Comment

• How do i make a daily challenge for BTD5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotanatic View Post

i've tried messaging them but havn't got a reply or don't know where i would get it
                                It may be the time difference + being the weekend, they have replied to me by email previously or they might message here or through your account (see messages near your username on the home page). If you don't get a response after a couple of days, let them know you are still waiting.... we like think the net is perfect and infallible but some emails defo just disappear into the aether. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X