Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to clarify that I understand this correctly. We have a separate username and password for playing games (like BTD5) and for participating in clan challenges etc and we have another one on here which is recommended to have the same username for obvious reasons. That sound about right? I guess it's the same as before with the game account and the forum website. On another note, I can't seem to PM anybody as it tells me I'm not authorised to do so. I understand from the help section that "If the administrator has enabled the Private Messaging system, registered members may send each other private messages to communicate outside of the general forum discussions." Do I need to do something specific to enable this or has it not been enabled for anybody?
    BTD5DFO

My contents thread can still be found:
    http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/13491-Contents-Thread

Comment

Originally posted by BTD5DFO View Post
      I just want to clarify that I understand this correctly. We have a separate username and password for playing games (like BTD5) and for participating in clan challenges etc and we have another one on here which is recommended to have the same username for obvious reasons. That sound about right? I guess it's the same as before with the game account and the forum website. On another note, I can't seem to PM anybody as it tells me I'm not authorised to do so. I understand from the help section that "If the administrator has enabled the Private Messaging system, registered members may send each other private messages to communicate outside of the general forum discussions." Do I need to do something specific to enable this or has it not been enabled for anybody?
      Yep. Your username here is seperate from your actual NK account, but it is recommended to be indentical because it helps people identify you.

Check your user settings about PMs (it should be under the "Account" tab) if you can't send anybody a message. As far as I know everyone can PM anyone at any time assuming they have turned on the PM function in their settings. If your settings say PMing is on and you still can't do it I'd recommend contacting support ([email protected]).
      I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
      "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Originally posted by Jony9001 View Post

Yep. Your username here is seperate from your actual NK account, but it is recommended to be indentical because it helps people identify you.

Check your user settings about PMs (it should be under the "Account" tab) if you can't send anybody a message. As far as I know everyone can PM anyone at any time assuming they have turned on the PM function in their settings. If your settings say PMing is on and you still can't do it I'd recommend contacting support ([email protected]).

Yeah, well it's ticked but still nothing. Guess I'll be annoying the support staff now, lest I'm missing something glaringly obvious.
        BTD5DFO

My contents thread can still be found:
        http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthread.php/13491-Contents-Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post

I'm not fully understanding the problem here; perhaps you forgot some aspects of the game?

To build something, such as the Engineer building that you seem to be worried about, you just need some captured land to build on, enough money to purchase it, and enough power to support the building. There's no requirement on the land being close to the centre of your city or anything. Anything enclosed by a fence is land you've already captured, so if you have none left, you'll have to either capture more (anything just outside a fence is available to attack), or destroy some buildings to clear space. Money can be obtained by collecting it from farms, and also as rewards from capturing tiles. Finally, about the power requirement - if you don't have enough, you'll need to build some windmills or watermills to provide you with more.

Hope that helps

Oh ok, yep I might have worded it wrongly.

When I first started the game, there was no Engineer building at all, it didn't exist and as such I captured land like normal.
          Early last month I came back to the game, and saw there was the option to download it to the phone and then found that in the phone there are more towers, so went ahead and checked whether these towers were availible in teh PC version or only up to the mobile version, turns out they were also up for the PC version through missions in the same manner as in the mobile version.
          However, for me in the PC version, the piece of land in which the Engineer mission is supposed to be at does not exist, mainly because I captured the land of my city long, long ago before it existed and so I'm not sure how I would go about getting that specific tower right now.

Comment

Engineers are unlocked when you reach level 5 in your second city.

I guess? Haven't played for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Hukif View Post
              When I first started the game, there was no Engineer building at all, it didn't exist and as such I captured land like normal.
              Early last month I came back to the game, and saw there was the option to download it to the phone and then found that in the phone there are more towers, so went ahead and checked whether these towers were availible in teh PC version or only up to the mobile version, turns out they were also up for the PC version through missions in the same manner as in the mobile version.
              However, for me in the PC version, the piece of land in which the Engineer mission is supposed to be at does not exist, mainly because I captured the land of my city long, long ago before it existed and so I'm not sure how I would go about getting that specific tower right now.

You've heard incorrectly, then. On the flash version, there is only the engineer tower. There is no sub, heli, or chipper. You can build the engineer at City Level 15 or somewhere around there. There is no special mission for it.

However, if you want to play the mobile version on your PC, that is possible through the Windows 10 store or Bluestacks. But for the problem you mentioned, only the engineer is on flash, and there is no mission for it.
              Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Hukif View Post

Oh ok, yep I might have worded it wrongly.

Make sure you a level 15 city level in Grassy Pass I order to progress in Bloons Dune at level 5 to unlock the engineer.
                Originally posted by ngue02 View Post

You've heard incorrectly, then. On the flash version, there is only the engineer tower. There is no sub, heli, or chipper. You can build the engineer at City Level 15 or somewhere around there. There is no special mission for it.

However, if you want to play the mobile version on your PC, that is possible through the Windows 10 store or Bluestacks. But for the problem you mentioned, only the engineer is on flash, and there is no mission for it.
                This is wrong. You have to have a level 5 city on your second city which is acssesable by having a level 15 city level on your first city.. I guess you haven't played BMC in a while.
                I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

BTD Mobile Android - How can I de-link my Facebook account or change it?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Yes (though I'm not 100% sure about BTD5 if you're including that.)
                    Wait, are you talking about Battles mobile?
                    NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Pessimist View Post
                      BTD Mobile Android - How can I de-link my Facebook account or change it?
                      Which BTD? Just for highscores and friend stuff you need to remove the game from your Facebook account (should be able to do that through the FB app). For an account that connects through Facebook you'll need to contact support (through the game is best as it sends us the account details)

Originally posted by antibot View Post

Wait, are you talking about Battles mobile?
                      Yep, Battles will let you private match between Android/iOS/Steam (as long as you're all on the same version)

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        Yep, Battles will let you private match between Android/iOS/Steam (as long as you're all on the same version)
                        Can you do it for all modes (normal, club, and cards)?
                        NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

• Aaron
                          Aaron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, the games should connect for anything like they're the same platform.

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
                        This is wrong. You have to have a level 5 city on your second city which is acssesable by having a level 15 city level on your first city.. I guess you haven't played BMC in a while.
                        Which is why I said "or somewhere around there". I got the engineer almost 2 years ago, and I got it almost right away by beating a few tiles in the second city, so of course I don't remember the level that it's unlocked at. All he's worried about is the special mission, and knowing a minor detail about the level that he unlocks the engineer tower is rather unnecessary (unless he has NO idea about the second city), especially since he is likely already at a pretty high city level since he claims to already have a lot of captured land.
                        Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

I really need help here or my bestie will kill me. In BTD Battles mobile, i accidently logged in to my facebook account into my friends progress. He wants to undo it but i dont know how to. So the question is, how do i log out my FB account out of BTD Battles.

Comment

The login button isn't obvious. It's literally the same color as the address bar in Chrome. The auto-login won't be useful at the Library.
                            PLEASE FIX THIS!
                            Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Kookeekwisp Try getting one of SOUP's skins and follow the instructions. And no, it isn't the same color
                              And no no, you can't just fix a color scheme.
                              Last edited by Original Otaku; 10-07-16, 06:41 AM. Reason: [USER] and [NODE] tags op
                              I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                              Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Working...
                              X