Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I remove my lose if my emulator stops responding ?
    BTD Battles question...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chandrachur View Post
      Can I remove my lose if my emulator stops responding ?
      BTD Battles question...
      No, I don't think so. Unless you buy a clean slate :P

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
        I don't remember the digits, but I'll get back to ya on that ASAP. It's best to collect everything you see, as I'm not so sure.. You can test it yourself by not collecting any alloy drops? Just.. Collect everything you see.
        I tried an experiment if the alloys dropped on the floor by bosses count - they don't.

The alloy I have was 35,339. I finished pods with 29 alloy reward + scrapped steel & prometheum. I also picked up the alloy from the ground.

I went to elite inventory and I got a total of 35,375 alloys meaning I only get the 29 (end game reward) plus 7 (scrapped steel & prometheum). Alloys from the ground basically doesn't have any value.

---

btw, have you found out the max resistance value for 99%?

Comment

• Originally posted by Acroyear View Post
          btw, have you found out the max resistance value for 99%?
          Oh, yeah! I don't know the exact numbers, but I got an admin to confirm that it's ~21,600 for 99% resistance.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
            Oh, yeah! I don't know the exact numbers, but I got an admin to confirm that it's ~21,600 for 99% resistance.
            Thanks!

Comment

• Flash games won't load on the NK site. None of them, regardless of browser, even on different machines. What happened?

EDIT: Ah, as Aaron says it's a matter of ad blockers.
              Last edited by pyrokokkus; 17-07-17, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• ^
                Me too. I thought my PC got some software problems or something.
                so yeah, turning off adblocker will work.

Comment

• How do you play local co-op on Xbox one, for BTD5? It says it's a local co-op game but I can't figure out how.
                  Last edited by GrantedSuicide; 17-07-17, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• is my forum account deactivated or what? i have posted and i seem remember to make new treads (in sas za td tread) some time before but now i cant make new treads anywhere. whats going on? am i restricted or something? i only see mark as read and subscribe but no make new tread or something like it tho i last time posted maybe 4 years ago. wtf why my post count only have 1 (one) now ? do post count resets from time to time???
                    btw Battle-for-the-Galaxy is down, when i click play i get page with only top and bottom panels and no game in between.
                    Last edited by ciberzombie; 17-07-17, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• We created new forums a little while ago so everyone had to make a new account. I would say that's what's happened here.

You need 5 (non-spam) posts and to be registered for a day before your forum account will be given the permissions to create a new thread.

Your issue may be due to having an ad-blocker. Try disabling that for now while we sort it out.

Comment

• How do you play local co-op on Xbox one?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrantedSuicide View Post
                          How do you play local co-op on Xbox one?
                          Ah, so it's only network Co-op at the moment. We should have it on PS4 and Xbox One in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• Hello, I'm having trouble with my Bloons Tower Defense Battles app (iPhone 6, iOs 10). Every time I try to open it, it crashes. I've tried closing the app, updating the app, updating my phone software but nothing works. The only thing I haven't tried is uninstalling and reinstalling the game because I don't want to lose all my data. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Comment

• If you've created an account before we should have your data backed up, but get in touch with support.ninjakiwi.com and we can double check your data is safe before doing that.
                              Did you notice anything happen before this started?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                If you've created an account before we should have your data backed up, but get in touch with support.ninjakiwi.com and we can double check your data is safe before doing that.
                                Did you notice anything happen before this started?
                                No, nothing happened. It was working fine and I was playing it one day and then I took a break for supper or class or something and when I came back it wouldn't work and hasn't worked since.

Comment

Working...
                                X