Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this section for?

http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/special/private-messages

I mean, you can already send private messages, so I don't get the use of this. You can create topics there, but then the messages wouldn't be "private".

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
    Originally posted by Kodak Black
    Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• How do you open up the levels past level 69? All that it say is that the scientist needs to analyze and they will be open soon. That has been two going on three weeks now that he has been telling me this. What do I need to do to advance? So far I have gold on all of the levels except level 68. Any help 5o be able to move on would be fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandonpa View Post
        How do you open up the levels past level 69? All that it say is that the scientist needs to analyze and they will be open soon. That has been two going on three weeks now that he has been telling me this. What do I need to do to advance? So far I have gold on all of the levels except level 68. Any help 5o be able to move on would be fantastic.
        I'd assume you're talking about BSM2 Mobile, in which case those levels haven't been added to the game yet. They'll be coming in a future update. (hopefully)

Comment

• I just recently bought Bloons TD 5 on Steam, and I can't run it.when I try to run it it says: "An error occurred while updating Bloons TD5 (invalid platform). I uninstalled in and reinstalled it, still same thing. I looked at the game on the Steam store and I have all the needed system requirements. I have Windows 7 Professional (64 bit), an Intel Core i5-5200 CPU @ 2.20GHz, 8,000 Mb RAM, Intel HD Graphics, 465GB available space, and a windows compatible sound card.

Comment

• if I buy the mobile vertion of BTD5. will I be able of login onto my ninjakiwi account and keep my progress?

Comment

• Originally posted by linas0123 View Post
              if I buy the mobile vertion of BTD5. will I be able of login onto my ninjakiwi account and keep my progress?
              No sorry. The data isn't compatible between the different versions (and you won't be able to log into the same account)

Originally posted by dktruitt View Post
              I just recently bought Bloons TD 5 on Steam, and I can't run it.when I try to run it it says: "An error occurred while updating Bloons TD5 (invalid platform). I uninstalled in and reinstalled it, still same thing. I looked at the game on the Steam store and I have all the needed system requirements. I have Windows 7 Professional (64 bit), an Intel Core i5-5200 CPU @ 2.20GHz, 8,000 Mb RAM, Intel HD Graphics, 465GB available space, and a windows compatible sound card.
              Could you get in touch with support.ninjakiwi.com to run through a few things? I would have thought reinstalling would solve that.
              Last edited by Aaron; 18-06-17, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Is sas3 still monitored as in do the mods still look over it for hackers?
                Last edited by Jewgaboo; 22-06-17, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewgaboo View Post
                  Is sas3 still monitored as in do the mods still look over it for hackers?
                  Nope. There's no reason to, as most of the player base is gone.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• How do you join/change a clan help please

Comment

• You cannot change Clans, sorry. They are auto-assigned when your account is made.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• I'm logged into my Ninjakiwi but I cannot get my account to sync with my BTD5 flash game. Whenever I try to connect by logging in, the process is throttled, which makes me unable to retrieve my game data.

Comment

• (sorry if this is the wrong place, i made an account just to ask this) i have btd5 on my amazon fire tablet, is there a way to get btd5 steam for free because i have it on mobile? or no

Comment

• Originally posted by Yatanogarasu View Post
                            I'm logged into my Ninjakiwi but I cannot get my account to sync with my BTD5 flash game. Whenever I try to connect by logging in, the process is throttled, which makes me unable to retrieve my game data.
                            Check here: https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-...e-as-logged-in
                            Submit a ticket if you're still having trouble.

Originally posted by CoolStarDood View Post
                            (sorry if this is the wrong place, i made an account just to ask this) i have btd5 on my amazon fire tablet, is there a way to get btd5 steam for free because i have it on mobile? or no
                            Nope, we don't do that sorry.

Comment

• i have a lvl 45 Assault character and i'v made respec for my skills, what skills should i increase??

Comment

• Just take my advice from what I said on your thread, trust me it'll get you far.

Comment

Working...
                                X