Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
    NK admins don't seem to like images in signatures.

They've probably disabled it.
    Well Joey9001 has the ban hammer now.
    Youtube link here:
    Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

How can I delete my post? No seriously, I'm for real.
      I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
      Click here to view all my:

Comment

Originally posted by meow1 View Post
        Well Joey9001 has the ban hammer now.
        Can he use it, by the way?

No, don't test it on me.
        Last edited by PeterHoHK; 26-06-16, 02:18 AM. Reason: use commas, save lives

Comment

Originally posted by CWJD View Post
          How can I delete my post? No seriously, I'm for real.
          You can delete posts by clicking Edit > Delete.
          Though threads can only be deleted by amdinis, so you have to PM one of them and they'll get to it. ((I think that term stuck to me when I lurked))
          I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

How do you change [individual] text size? It doesn't work when I use BBCode.

Also color changes for posts (Content) in User Settings doesn't work.
            Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. -Isaac Asimov

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by myfatcat19 View Post
              How do you change [individual] text size? It doesn't work when I use BBCode.

Also color changes for posts (Content) in User Settings doesn't work.

As for color, the code is shown below.

If you mean color as in background theme, Ninja Kiwi said that they're working on it.
              Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

I've seen spoilers with titles. For example, this...

Spoiler:
                You looked and you should be ashamed.

...but the word "spoiler" is replaced by something like "Upgrades" (taking the BMC encyclopedia as an example). How is this possible? Can it be done with BB Code or do you need to paste in the full, very annoying HTML code?
                NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Originally posted by antibot View Post
                  I've seen spoilers with titles. For example, this...

Spoiler:
                  You looked and you should be ashamed.

...but the word "spoiler" is replaced by something like "Upgrades" (taking the BMC encyclopedia as an example). How is this possible? Can it be done with BB Code or do you need to paste in the full, very annoying HTML code?
                  Like this?:
                  [nest=Your title here]Your content here.[/nest]

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                    Like this?:
                    [nest=Your title here]Your content here.[/nest]
                    Exactly, thank you.
                    NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Something that bothers me way more than it should:
                      For whatever reason, there's always a difference of 1 between the number of members online and the number of avatars shown in the What's Going On panel.

For example, in this image, it says there are 12 members online, but only displays 11 avatars.

Comment

A couple problems. Advanced editor doesn't show up in mobile, and thus I can only make posts thru BBcode (which is no problem for me as I love BBcode). When I make a signature though, the BBcode transforms into HTML code, requiring me to retype this extremely complicated signature right here. Also does BBcode/HTML work on biographies?
                        I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Hi there! I have a question.

My BMC account is somewhat old, like from when the game first came out.
                          Back then there was no engineer tower yet so I expanded my city without much thought but now that I came back, saw that the new towers appear really close to the city and so that land is already conquered and can't aquire it any longer. Is there any way for me to get these towers?

Comment

are steam and ios/android compatible to play in a private match?

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Pessimist View Post
                              are steam and ios/android compatible to play in a private match?
                              Yes (though I'm not 100% sure about BTD5 if you're including that.)

Comment

Originally posted by Hukif View Post
                                Hi there! I have a question.

My BMC account is somewhat old, like from when the game first came out.
                                Back then there was no engineer tower yet so I expanded my city without much thought but now that I came back, saw that the new towers appear really close to the city and so that land is already conquered and can't aquire it any longer. Is there any way for me to get these towers?
                                I'm not fully understanding the problem here; perhaps you forgot some aspects of the game?

To build something, such as the Engineer building that you seem to be worried about, you just need some captured land to build on, enough money to purchase it, and enough power to support the building. There's no requirement on the land being close to the centre of your city or anything. Anything enclosed by a fence is land you've already captured, so if you have none left, you'll have to either capture more (anything just outside a fence is available to attack), or destroy some buildings to clear space. Money can be obtained by collecting it from farms, and also as rewards from capturing tiles. Finally, about the power requirement - if you don't have enough, you'll need to build some windmills or watermills to provide you with more.

Hope that helps
                                Hello, I'm one of the moderators of this forum and the official Discord, also known as Topper 64. Be awesome to each other!
                                BTD5 stuff: DC archive
                                BMC stuff: Encyclopædia | CT maps | Honour
                                SAS4 stuff: Gun DPS | Armour | Prices | Gallery
                                Disembodied and detached, a voice describes the scene

Comment

Working...
                                X