Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superbloons321
    PLEASE, can this be fixed?

Bots are constantly spamming the forums and I can't even report them.
    Hmm... ditto. I'm not having that issue.
    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

• I have bought sets of things from sas3 all have been confirmed got every receipt for them anyone know what I can do to get what I have bought ....

Comment

• Hello. I'm new here, but I was wondering, in TD4, how do you increase your career rank so that you can upgrade your towers? Do you just have to play many missions/challenges? I'm on rank 19, and I want to get to rank 34 or something higher like that.

Comment

• I want to change my name, my name is FarmerMonkey205330 and i want it to be my current one, on the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Bloodhawk View Post
            I want to change my name, my name is FarmerMonkey205330 and i want it to be my current one, on the forum
            You can email [email protected] for that type of stuff. Generally name changes don't happen unless your current username reveals private information, but it never hurts to try.

They should respond within a day or two. Or three. It's a mystery.
            I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
            "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

• Hi, I went on Ninja Kiwi for the first time in a few years. I logged in and realized that I had made my username "XxNeonLightsxX", and I cringed. Can I change it to NinaLikesFood? I really hate the username I made as a kid. Thank you

Comment

• I'm level 64 on my android mobile phone and have the offer of the Nightmare Veterans Pack on sale. I want to purchase this offer for my 10 year old son level 47on his iPad using an iTunes card but it's not available to him on his iPad?? Can anyone explain why this is.
                Thx
                GhostWhisper

Comment

• Is there some issue with ninjakiwi games loading on FireFox? I can load Monkey City just fine on Chrome, but since Flash is slow on Chrome I wanted to use FireFox instead. It keeps spitting at me a loading profile error on FireFox. Is there a quick fix for this?

edit: nevermind. had to clear the cache in 8 different ways instead of just 6.
                  Last edited by TheTruthOfPerfection; 10-03-17, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• I have a legit question. I recently got btd5 mobile for my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Android) and I read the description of the app, and I noticed it claimed to have 21 towers. So I check and I only counted 20...that's when I realized that sub monkeys are missing! I checked everywhere in the forums and online for a topic regarding to this. How do I unlock monkey sub? I'm almost rank 23 and I know back when I played it on flash I got it around rank 19. It doesn't even show up in the towers. How do I get monkey subs? Where are they? If those aren't in the game then what is that 21st tower?! Thanks.

Edit: I'm a complete idiot, I just realized that there is a gift that required a decent amount of pops to unlock and in btd4 a bear with a bees nest came out of it, so I'm pretty sure that if I open that gift on the main menu that requires 2mill. Pops, I will get monkey subs. Oops.
                    Last edited by Darquake; 10-03-17, 05:26 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot...xD

Comment

• Hi guys! I have downloaded the 4.1.2 Bloons TD Battles today, but I am not being able to find its patch notes... Does anyone know where they are? Could you send a link?

Thanks in advance,
                      Descadeirado

Comment

• Originally posted by Descadeirado View Post
                        Hi guys! I have downloaded the 4.1.2 Bloons TD Battles today, but I am not being able to find its patch notes... Does anyone know where they are? Could you send a link?
                        Thanks in advance,
                        Descadeirado
                        Maybe this is what you are looking for?
                        https://www.facebook.com/notes/ninja...43018325752761
                        It looks like this:

Comment

• I have an Samsung galaxy Tab a 9.7 and have installed the "Bloons td battles mobile" app
                          I cant see the corners of the most maps because the graphic of the app is too big for the tablet
                          Is there anything i can change to fix this problem?

Comment

• Is it normal for frozen bloons to not be poppable by explosions in Bloons Monkey City? Neither explosive pinapples nor Mortar Towers seem to be able to pop frozen bloons normally, from what I can see. I thought for sure that explosions popped frozen bloons.

Comment

• The explosions can be blocked by black/zebra bloons.

Comment

• Sorry, I should have clarified more. It was leads that were not getting popped by explosions while frozen. There were some blacks among them, but there were definitely leads that were frozen; I placed pineapples on top of them, the pineapples exploded, but the leads were still leads when they unfroze. The same thing happened with mortar towers (without burny stuff). I came across the situation while trying to figure out how to deal with the leads efficiently.

Comment

Working...
                                X