Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange, I haven't gotten many errors. Maybe try emailing support Gamzdude and Superbloons321?
    Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
    , ,

Comment

• Originally posted by WeegeeMaelstrom View Post
      Strange, I haven't gotten many errors. Maybe try emailing support Gamzdude and Superbloons321?
      Well, I'm also not having many problems now. But yesterday between 8:00 PM and 9:30 PM UTC was atrocious.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
      Originally posted by Kodak Black
      Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• On my mobile phone, I have problems that can drive me up the wall. But when I'm on my computer that's a whole different story.
        , ,
        Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
        I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

• Anyone know how I can add friends in BTD? That is, without using Facebook or Google? I'm used to the Game Center, so now that the app has been removed by the latest updates, I don't know how to add friends anymore???

Comment

• You will need to use Facebook now. I've seen some talk about other ways to connect (using a code to find a lobby for example) but no news on that at this stage.

Comment

• I need information on how to create a private match in SAS 4 . What is this ID number and what do i type in that box . I just can't figure it out on my own and there's no other way to know .

Comment

• Erm help...
                The Wheel Of Fate is broken.
                I CANNOT PROVIDE SCREENSHOT AS I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO SO >:
                As you can see, I am logged in, but the wheel prompts me to log in... again. The Button is useless as it takes me back to my profile page.
                Help
                MAXIS!!! WHY ARE YOU GOING INSANE!?!?!?
                ..oh wait... right... 115...
                NIKOLAI STOP DRINKING VODKA!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTepsty102 View Post
                  Erm help...
                  The Wheel Of Fate is broken.
                  I CANNOT PROVIDE SCREENSHOT AS I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO SO >:
                  As you can see, I am logged in, but the wheel prompts me to log in... again. The Button is useless as it takes me back to my profile page.
                  Help
                  First, you can provide a screenshot by uploading it to imgur.

Second, keep this page open with the WoF.
                  I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                  Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• What is hero bonus in Steam BTD Battles?

You open up the store and some items say +X hero bonus

Comment

• Hello! I'm also having a problem with SAS 4: Zombie Assault on Desktop. Whenever I go to SAS 4, my account is automatically logged out, I was unable to play so I clicked the Google sign in since that's what I use, and I get transported to my profile page and then when I go to SAS 4 again my account is automatically Logged out. I hope this would be fix, since, I want to play but can't. Also I tried to go to different NK games (Ninja Kiwi) but it works my account wasn't logged out but when I go to SAS 4 I am automatically logged out. Please help me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Bacca View Post
                        Am I the only one having trouble logging in to bloons td5 web version because whenever i click on log in/register it takes me back to my user page, can someone help???
                        Yeah i had that to, just log out then hit the log in button again

Comment

• Originally posted by enstrike View Post
                          hello! I'm also having a problem with sas 4: Zombie assault on desktop. Whenever i go to sas 4, my account is automatically logged out, i was unable to play so i clicked the google sign in since that's what i use, and i get transported to my profile page and then when i go to sas 4 again my account is automatically logged out. I hope this would be fix, since, i want to play but can't. Also i tried to go to different nk games (ninja kiwi) but it works my account wasn't logged out but when i go to sas 4 i am automatically logged out. Please help me!
                          same thing is happening to me, but with btd5 plz send help!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            What is hero bonus in Steam BTD Battles?

You open up the store and some items say +X hero bonus
                            That hero bonus increases the amount of medallions you get. For instance, if the chest has 25,000 medallions in it and you have a 1.6x hero bonus, you get 25,000 * 1.6 = 40,000 medallions in total.
                            My shameless advertising:

Comment

• i think that it is stupid that i cant create a new topic becase i just created an acount

Comment

• Well, i created this account because i was playing Tar pits on Hard on my Work Laptop, Around round 80 i started the round and went to another tab to read something. When i got back ( I was still on the browser) the page had restarted. Now i have to start all over again. I had a sub with first strike just for the ZOMG. And with this laptop it will take hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X