Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JWiggs22 View Post
    I have Bloons Monkey City for my iPhone, and when I try to launch the app, the loading screen comes up, and the monkey says "Bloons Mnokey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection." I have both a good internet connection, and allowed the app full usage of my data. The loading screen isn't frozen, it just wont get past it, its been there for about an hour now. Any way to fix without losing my city?
    Hi!

This is normally caused by a connection issue between your device and our DLC servers. On your iPhone can you try to load the following image and let me know if you can see it: https://monkeycity-dlc.nkstatic.com/winning.png

Cheers,
    Alan

Comment

• yeah thanks for not answering my question. I figured that out tho its pretty dumb that you can spawn big zeplins for your opponent at that early stage. I tried it too and won but its nowhere near FUN. sorry but your pvp mode sucks unless you remove that spawning bloons option (at least the red one).

Comment

• How do I connect my ipad account to my web account?

Comment

• Originally posted by ridedeath View Post
          How do I connect my ipad account to my web account?

Hi,

It's not possible to transfer your progress between Web and Mobile versions of our games. Both versions are built with very different technologies and have different features which makes it impossible for us to move your data between them.

You didn't mention the game you're playing but you can play with your iPad account on the Desktop versions of BMC and Battles. Simply install the games through Steam or the Windows store and login using the email or Facebook account you use on your iPad.

Cheers,
          Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by JWiggs22 View Post
            I have Bloons Monkey City for my iPhone, and when I try to launch the app, the loading screen comes up, and the monkey says "Bloons Mnokey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection." I have both a good internet connection, and allowed the app full usage of my data. The loading screen isn't frozen, it just wont get past it, its been there for about an hour now. Any way to fix without losing my city?
            This has happened to me many times. Uninstall and reinstall the app, and with your cloud backup save file you'll be back to playing.
            My shameless advertising:

Comment

• Originally posted by VelourHippy57062 View Post
              yeah thanks for not answering my question. I figured that out tho its pretty dumb that you can spawn big zeplins for your opponent at that early stage. I tried it too and won but its nowhere near FUN. sorry but your pvp mode sucks unless you remove that spawning bloons option (at least the red one).
              Here we go, another late-game saint is born...

The purpose of the game is to battle and try to win. Each rush is defendable with the correct towers, and that includes the BFB (which is the "red zeppelin" you're talking about) and even the ZOMG.
              My shameless advertising:

Comment

• I'm having an issue with these forums, when ever I try to post I always get a Json syntax error, it was not doing this a few days ago, but for the past couple of days it has been doing this too me, and I do believe this is an issue on NK's side, as I tried reseting my interesting clearing cache/cookies, and even trying different web browsers, to no avail.

So if this is a fault on NK's side when will it likely be fixed?
                Links:, ,
                Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Yes, it's annoying because it happens on mobile too.

Every single time I click "Post Reply", I have to refresh the page to let the post show up.

Last edited by Superbloons321; 22-11-16, 09:39 PM.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                  Originally posted by Kodak Black
                  Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• Hello, my big brother gave me his ninja kiwi acount so i can play btd 5. His name is the profile and i would like to request a change to MistressWarrior. Thank you!
                    Last edited by Aaron; 22-11-16, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Please email [email protected] for name change help. I've removed the email address from your post as it's best not to share that around.

Comment

• why does btd battles on mobile, steam, and windows store have battle spin but not web?
                        Last edited by JoeyRainstorm; 26-11-16, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Am I the only one having trouble logging in to bloons td5 web version because whenever i click on log in/register it takes me back to my user page, can someone help???

Comment

• Can't play BTD5 on the web - instead it takes me to a page to download from an app store. I had a streak of daily challenges. I may walk from this game if that streak is broken because of an online error.

Comment

• Aaron
                              It's time to do something. Using the forums is almost impossible right now due to the huge amount of errors I get. At first, this was only a matter of posting and getting the error, but now it's worse, much worse. I get errors of all types while visiting every page.

After posting, I get either JSON SyntaxError (as shown in my previous post) or even this error:

While browsing the forum, I get any of these errors more than 90% of the time:

404 Not Found
                              "A timeout occurred"
                              "Gateway time-out"

If pages load, that's after at least 20-30 seconds each time.

Editing posts is also annoying - I click Save, but the edits don't actually save half of the time.

PLEASE, fix it as soon as possible because I can't stand using the forums right now.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                              Originally posted by Kodak Black
                              Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• ^ In addition to the above, sometimes I get NK is Under Maintenance Aaron . very annoying and broken and needs to be fixed ASAP.
                                Links:, ,
                                Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Working...
                                X