Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mega Iron View Post
    I was so sad because I play BSM2 today and go so far,but once I refresh my page,ALMOST ALL OF MY DATA IS GONE.This is so wired because I still armed my highly upgrade weapons,like the core is plasma,but my upgrade is gone,like I can't upgrade from plasma,I have to upgrade it all over again.Also once I click upgrade from the start,MY HIGHLY UPGRADE WEAPONS IS GONE.I can't armed it anymore.
    BSM2 has very good saving, so if it saves it won't ever get removed. Unfortunately it has trouble loading when not connected. You should refresh a few times/try other browsers to see if it comes back.

Email [email protected] with details and we can check/reimburse blops if it doesn't show up again.

tanngrisnir3 Yep

Comment

• Hi. Not sure if this thread is meant solely for questions/issues regarding the functioning of your website and forums, but I've got quite a bit of a problem trying to play Bloons TD Battles with friends on Android, so I came here looking for help.
      Basically, the thing with the multiplayer mode is that whatever I do, the game won't list any friends available to play against. See the picture:

I already tried connecting through Google Play Games, Facebook and plain e-mail, but I didn't manage to actually match anyone (except 'quick play' obviously, but that doesn't count).
      I was sitting right nex to a friend of mine and we simultaneously downloaded the game off the Play store, we then tried signing into Facebook, Google Play Games and whatnot, all to no avail. Neither him as well as me wasn't able to see each other on the friends list in the BTD Battless game.
      For what it's worth, we are friends on the Google Play Games accounts we used to connect with BTD Battles. We are friends on Facebook as well, but tapping the "Add Friends" button really just gives you a list of Facebook friends to select which of them you want to invite, but nothing more - after tapping the "Invite" button in the top right corner nothing more happens. You still can't see anyone on the Challenge Friends screen.
      I've already tried reinstalling the BTD Battles app, but it didn't change anything.
      I recall it once used to "just work", but that was just under a year ago or so. Now it seems things have changed as no matter what I try, I can't get it to work.

Can anyone out there help out with such an issue? I'd really appreciate it because I consider BTD Battles one of the few best multiplayer games on Android.
      Regards

Comment

• There's too many pages here for me to look through without getting distracted and possibly missing what I'm after.
        But with the tag that sits below a users username such as 'Administrator', 'Senior Member', Junior Member' etc, how am I able to change that to something I want it to say? I found the signature changer, but I haven't seen anything to indicated an editor for that.
        Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
          There's too many pages here for me to look through without getting distracted and possibly missing what I'm after.
          But with the tag that sits below a users username such as 'Administrator', 'Senior Member', Junior Member' etc, how am I able to change that to something I want it to say? I found the signature changer, but I haven't seen anything to indicated an editor for that.
          Gotta win it in a blog contest.

Or by being an Admin / Mod, though the former is probably easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
            Gotta win it in a blog contest
            Well that's total bull****, one of the dumbest thing I've seen at NK...
            Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840 View Post

Well that's total bull****, one of the dumbest thing I've seen at NK...
              *language intensifies*

It's not that dumb as long as you have a tiny bit of talent. Besides, it's just the forums and is not related to games whatsoever, so what exactly makes it "one of the dumbest things NK has ever done"-- or even just dumb at all?
              I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
              Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• I have lots of talent, but I won't waste it on something that I should have the freedom to change if I wanted to, esp if the chance of winning is very low...
                this is vering off topic, i got my answer, now move on

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post

BSM2 has very good saving, so if it saves it won't ever get removed. Unfortunately it has trouble loading when not connected. You should refresh a few times/try other browsers to see if it comes back.

Email [email protected] with details and we can check/reimburse blops if it doesn't show up again.

tanngrisnir3 Yep

Huh. Sadly, I have done, so, describing my situation and that I'm not a hacker, but nothing's changed.

Comment

• Hmm, could you PM me your email address (that you used to email support)?

Comment

• I m playing bloons td battles on mobile. My question is: Sometimes I get that red zeplin that spawns blue zeplins, while my opponent doesnt get it and I lose. Why does this happen? I lost so many games because of this. Is this cheat or something?

Comment

• It happened three times in a row now. I got red zeplin and my opponent didn't. am I missing something?

Comment

Hmm, could you PM me your email address (that you used to email support)?
                          I get this:
                          New Message

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

I have a second social account that I set up because I saw the confirmation email too late for this one to work, so I'll use that one.

Comment

• How do you add a signature? I can't seem to figure it out.

Comment

Hmm, could you PM me your email address (that you used to email support)?

Got your PM, thanks.

Looks like I may be SOL. It simply will not let me answer (the reply button doesn't function).

I'll try it in firefox.

Comment

• I have Bloons Monkey City for my iPhone, and when I try to launch the app, the loading screen comes up, and the monkey says "Bloons Mnokey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection." I have both a good internet connection, and allowed the app full usage of my data. The loading screen isn't frozen, it just wont get past it, its been there for about an hour now. Any way to fix without losing my city?

Comment

Working...
                                X