Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im got same problem, my mailing service provider blaming my adress for sending viruses what can be when he got hacked or something(also im got crazy virus on my old window OS which turned off my pc when try to login in normal mode- im got new OS now) and i cant get my mail adress back due this,how i can get new mail for my account here like im did with new forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by ReySolomon
      No you guys don't understand I forgot the password to my email so I can't login to my ninjakiwi account, Where do I go to contact ninjakiwi?
      Do you at least remember your username to that account (you don't have to put in the email, either one or the other)?
      , ,
      Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
      I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
        Do you at least remember your username to that account (you don't have to put in the email, either one or the other)?
        Yes, I also remember my weapons and level.

Comment

• Slow internet, try reloading.

Comment

• ChezeNator wooooow you are a terrible person.... That does not work and you can't understand a simple damn question
            MAXIS!!! WHY ARE YOU GOING INSANE!?!?!?
            ..oh wait... right... 115...
            NIKOLAI STOP DRINKING VODKA!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MrTepsty102

Calling someone who's trying to help you a terrible person? We, as a community, always try our best to help any fellow member in need, but we all have our own businesses to mind and solving your problem isn't gonna be very high on our priority lists. Just know that the world doesn't revolve around you and that shouting at people isn't gonna help you one bit. In addition, I don't think too many of us around here are IT experts so it'd be crazy to expect a random person here will give you a solution that definitely works.

Plus we don't even know what exactly your situation is, then how would we be able to give a solution that is guaranteed to work? Like, how long ago did you start encountering the problem? What's your internet speed? Have you tried other methods that didn't end up working?

People over at [email protected] (Mind you, you spelled support wrong in your post, maybe that's why they didn't hear you. Better check again where you sent that email to.) are nice people but they probably have a lot more work to do than you, so they can't always respond to everyone immediately. Just give them adequate information and some time, they'll usually help resolve your difficulties.
              Last edited by PeterHoHK; 01-11-16, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• MrTepsty102 both your emails have been replied to. Please check your spam folder

If you can't see it let us know, but you should log out, restart your comp, log back in then check the game now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTepsty102 View Post
                  ChezeNator wooooow you are a terrible person.... That does not work and you can't understand a simple damn question
                  Sorry, wrong thread.
                  Edit: it seems the comment numbers update here as comments are deleted, weird. Can someone tell me if any recent comments have been deleted?

Comment

• Yep I deleted some spam.

Comment

• Help help help stuck on loading core data on chrome i changed browser and cleared cache and cookies help help help

Comment

• ***bloons monkey city***

Comment

• Is there any way to tell if I've been put on some sort of hacker list for SAS 4 Multiplayer? About two weeks ago, whenever I'd try to play MP, I'd always be first on the list and no other players would ever show up. It just kept searching for them.

I'm not a hacker and really like the game, so I'd like to be restored or find out what the problem is.

Thanks!

Comment

• You have been flagged yes. But for inappropriate language, insulting others and generally ruining their experience. If you contact support we can lift the flag.

(there isn't a way to see, just that you're removed from the normal player base as you noticed)

Comment

• I was so sad because I play BSM2 today and go so far,but once I refresh my page,ALMOST ALL OF MY DATA IS GONE.This is so wired because I still armed my highly upgrade weapons,like the core is plasma,but my upgrade is gone,like I can't upgrade from plasma,I have to upgrade it all over again.Also once I click upgrade from the start,MY HIGHLY UPGRADE WEAPONS IS GONE.I can't armed it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                You have been flagged yes. But for inappropriate language, insulting others and generally ruining their experience. If you contact support we can lift the flag.

(there isn't a way to see, just that you're removed from the normal player base as you noticed)

So I take it it's simply [email protected]?

Comment

Working...
                                X