Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chefy68

There's no definite location for certain tiles because the layout is different for everyone. Sometimes you just need to look further.

You may try approaching Volcano tiles near you, as the game classifies Phase Crystal as Volcano terrain, it'll often try to place it among other Volcano tiles.

A trick you may also consider using is to increase the brightness/contrast of your display. This may help you see better in the darkness surrounding your claimed territory.

Or on the rare occasion that you don't even know what the thing you're looking for looks like:

Comment

• Thank you friend! I've read much about the tile and have been poking out my tendrils in specific direction if I see even hills! lol I'll try messing with the video settings... Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• I wonder if this weird problem I'm having with the site is a known issue or if I'm just very unlucky...long story short....as of this afternoon if I try to buy NK coins the prices are quoted in GBP and I live in the Eurozone...it wont accept my phone number as valid either (I assume because its not a UK one)...no way to pay, in other words. I have quite often bought small amounts of coins over the last weeks, always with no problems....using the mobile billing option...its handy. I contacted support at both NK and the billing company...but no replies at all...its a very strange and very annoying issue...does anyone even have any ideas as to what suddenly caused this? (I am not, clearly, in the UK, nor have I been there recently).

Edit...Account name is Striker-Delta-Seven, I forgot to say.....might be helpful...

Comment

• Question regarding forum games: Q&A threads were locked out last year, so is it ok to make them again? With some ground rules of course.
          I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Well, here's a crazy thing...the billing company replied to my email...according to them I am behind a proxy...or vpn...they show my IP as being in the UK...its not...I'm not...my PC is not in the UK!
            or behind a proxy....or a VPN....They alone, of all online sites, elements or what have you are "seeing" me as being in the UK...not google Play store...not iTunes ...not anything else online anywhere....and yet, they wont admit the possibility that the fault is at their end, maybe....their emails keep telling me to disable my proxy...its like trying to talk to Dr. Sheldon Cooper....cross-bred with a brain damaged parrot.....I don't know....maybe its malicious software or something....if it is..its very specific...as in, it affects one aspect only of one site(NK).....

edit...oh yeah, I have checked my online IP address...it shows , of course, as the one for the Eurozone country in which I am...not the UK...where I am not....this is very irritating.

Comment

• I had been offline for several days....I did receive some more emails from the billing company....basically of the "are you sure that you have plugged it in" school of support, still.....anyhow I've just been on the NK sas4 site....the situation seems to have resolved itself as mysteriously as it started....prices are in Euros again...weird.

Comment

• Having a problem with major lost progress, including a recent purchase of club access (including 1000 coins), which was all lost minutes afterwards. Having paid for it, i'd really appreciate a quick response.

Comment

• bashman try clicking the "restore purchases" button
                  I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                  Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• I'm upset at the level of difficulty I just faced on a Monkey vs Monkey tile in Bloons Monkey City. I had just beat 6 of the 11 attacks sent against me, the last one a camo regen assault. This tile that crushed me was only marked a regen assault, which I fully expected to be easier than the one I just did. To my surprise though the thing is full of Camos and to a ridiculous degree. Packed camo ceramic regrows on round 8. I tried it twice and wasted 50 bloonstones and a good few more on hot spikes in a desperate attempt to save it. I swear this tile was only marked with regrow assault. First try I started with a 2/3 boomerang, the second I went with dart monkeys a mortar and a wizard. The sheer amount of balloons that existed on that one, the camo probably didn't even matter. Shocking difficulty spike. I've seen people complain about the difficulty but it hasn't matched my experience up until now, and still I wonder if this guy might have even cheated the system in some way. KOMonkey1116

Do I have to leave BTD battles open for battle energy to replenish? Kind of looked like.

Completely obvious hacker

https://postimg.org/image/709sm2esb/
                    Last edited by ImportantName; 15-10-16, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• I've been having a problem lately when trying to play BTD5.

No matter what track or difficulty I play on when I get to round 11 the start round button doesn't appear and I can't start the next round... I've been having this problem for a while now, about a week or so ago it started to work for a day and then it went back to not working. I'm running a Windows 7 laptop if that helps.

Comment

• I seem to to have run in to a delema. I play Monkey city very often but it crashed earlier today and as a result when i started it back up it saved over my game status deleting all my accomplishments and forcing me back to level one. I was level 18 with a TON of monkeys. I do not want to restart the game and if i can not resolve the problem then i will delete the game from my phone as this has been an issue in the past only i was able to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling how ever this has not worked. My level and achievements are in my game play app on my phone but are not being recorded and the actual app itself. Can anyone helping recover my lost levels and status??

Comment

• So I forgot my password to the email I had my ninjakiwi account and I was wondering where do I go to get my account back?

Comment

• Originally posted by ReySolomon View Post
                            So I forgot my password to the email I had my ninjakiwi account and I was wondering where do I go to get my account back?

You can make a new account with a new email or just use the forgot password feature on your email service.
                            I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

• Originally posted by ReySolomon View Post
                              So I forgot my password to the email I had my ninjakiwi account and I was wondering where do I go to get my account back?

Right under "Log In". Type in your e-mail, then check it to reset the password.
                              , ,
                              Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                              I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

• No you guys don't understand I forgot the password to my email so I can't login to my ninjakiwi account, Where do I go to contact ninjakiwi?

Comment

Working...
                                X