Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by futuredude View Post
    Hi. I tried playing Bloons Tower Defense 5 on the new intermediate Rapid Rivers and then on The Rink on hard and on level 11 the yellow balloons never come so the game stops for me at that level.
    Also the save button doesn't seem to signal or respond at all when I click it like it used to before. Can someone please help me?
    Sounds like a disconnect.

Comment

• Hi. I've been playing BMCM on a Samsung Neo5. It's been working fairly well until today (about 1 month of operation). I'm now getting the message "Bloons Monkey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection." ~ well, I do. I'm able to use many other apps / games that require internet and the connection is fine. I've shut down the device and started it up again, but same message. Next steps???

Comment

• Originally posted by KBisHaut View Post
        Hi. I've been playing BMCM on a Samsung Neo5. It's been working fairly well until today (about 1 month of operation). I'm now getting the message "Bloons Monkey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection." ~ well, I do. I'm able to use many other apps / games that require internet and the connection is fine. I've shut down the device and started it up again, but same message. Next steps???
        Try clearing cache.

Comment

Hi. I've been playing BMCM on a Samsung Neo5. It's been working fairly well until today (about 1 month of operation). I'm now getting the message "Bloons Monkey City requires additional content before you can play. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection." ~ well, I do. I'm able to use many other apps / games that require internet and the connection is fine. I've shut down the device and started it up again, but same message. Next steps???

Hi,

This can sometimes happen if the game can't connect to our servers. Can you try loading the game while connected to another WiFi or Cellular connection? If you're not able to do that can you try loading the following images on the device and let me know if you can see them.Cheers,
          Alan

Comment

That happened to me once too. I just hit my traffic limit on phone then i increased it and got my connection back to everything except BMCM. Battles worked fine. Restart didn't worked too so as i don't know what is cache (okey, i know but not sure how to clear it) i just uninstalled BMCM and installed again. Magically app started to see that i have working connection.
            If you decided to reinstall application you can loose some of your latest data since last time it saved on some service. If you haven't connect to Google Play or Facebook not even once then you'll loose everything but if you haven't then not much, maybe one latest captured tile and maybe even not that.

Comment

• How do I get that text separated by the gray dotted line like the one under Junior Monkey's (Originally posted by trump monkey, Look at what you've done NK...)?

Comment

• APOGD surprised you didn't see it yet; it's the Edit Signature button in the User Settings, under the account tab.
                I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Whay is all the text on the screan all white?

Comment

• googoobars turn off the Dark Skin at the bottom of the page. There's a dropdown box that says "Ninja Kiwi -- Dark". Select "Ninja Kiwi" instead.
                    I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Aaron, these forum policies are quite bullshit. I got a warning for spaming the forums and all of my posts were deleted. I quote "try to be a constructive member of the community". THIS, this is what I intended to do. I wanted to share something with comunity, that I thought everyone would enjoy. The problem? I cant make a new topic. This rule is mind boggling to me, these forums are dying, so why punish new users? Yeah, I get it. Its to protect from spam. But there are moderators right? Clearly you saw my "spam". I was just trying to get my 5 posts in so I could post my own topic tomorrow. Clearly I posted too fast with half assed responces, but thats is what you get with shitty rules.

~End Rant

Comment

• What did you want to share? We can see right now if it was so important that it couldn't wait a day and 5 constructive posts (which aren't difficult)

edit

Yeah, sometimes the rule may stop an interesting thread but generally there's a place to discuss anything and it really does help with the number of "spam" threads created.
                        Last edited by Aaron; 04-10-16, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• It was a fan creation to spark interest in re-playing some of the websites older games...

Comment

• That does sound cool Maybe your posts could be here to gauge interest and fine tune the idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              The forum has a schedule to check and change user groups. The user group is what manages privileges so it needs to wait for that schedule to run. It runs every 20 minutes I believe which may be why there was a wait.
                              I have done this a few days ago, but It STILL won't let me post.
                              I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

• In BMC, I have 2 cities, 1 is lvl 32, 2 is lvl 29. I have not seen the phase crystal tile in either... Where is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X