Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Questions Thread (and ask here if you can't make a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChezeNator View Post
    1) Why did you change the forums? The archive forums were buggy and the middle forums were way too limited.
    2) Why can't we use NK acc here? These forums are a different site from ninjakiwi.com and NK doesn't have the time to implement such feature.
    Comments in gold.
    I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• The new forums also have better moderation tools.

Comment

• Jony9001
        Jony9001 commented
        Editing a comment
        right on brother

• Finally got the 5 comments written, ugh. The limit could honestly be 2 or 3 comments.

On topic, I can't find the button to create a thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezeNator View Post
        Finally got the 5 comments written, ugh. The limit could honestly be 2 or 3 comments.

On topic, I can't find the button to create a thread.
        On every forum there is a "New Topic" button in the top left corner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	help.png
Views:	18
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	39652
        I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
        "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

• Can't see it... does the "New members will need 5 posts and 1 day before they can create a new topic" mean 24 hours after the 5th post?
          Edit: found it, it appeared when I refreshed the page.

Comment

• While i was playing contested territory on bloons monkey city, the site crashed and when i refreshed the page, the map did not show the round i reached. Do you have any special procedure for when this happens, or do you not do anything? Please reply back, i appreciate any input.

I also have pictures of the game just before it crashed and the map glitch:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...9e16&zw&atsh=1

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...2bcf&zw&atsh=1

Comment

• Unfortunately we don't have a way to set your score in Contested Territory so there isn't a way to get it back.

Comment

• How many posts do you need for Sir Postsalot?
                Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                ||
                |

Comment

• One thousand

Comment

• B-But.. What if I don't want to be a Sir Postsalot? ;-;

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• What if I win in a contest, make my custom title "Senior Member", and then make 1000 posts? Will I get promoted to Sir Postsalot?

Comment

• How many posts you need to get your own title.
                        Originally posted by Nucleus
                        Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
                        バンダナワドルディ
                        I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
                        Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by island ko View Post
                          How many posts you need to get your own title.
                          0, as long as you win a blog contest.
                          I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Bloons TD 5 won't load for me, it is just a black screen after advertisement, can someone please tell me how to fix this?
                            ​Also, I can't seem to create attachments, what rank do I have to be to create attachments?

Comment

• Hi. I tried playing Bloons Tower Defense 5 on the new intermediate Rapid Rivers and then on The Rink on hard and on level 11 the yellow balloons never come so the game stops for me at that level.
                              Also the save button doesn't seem to signal or respond at all when I click it like it used to before. Can someone please help me?
                              Last edited by futuredude; 25-09-16, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X