This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD Battles help with Steam?

If we buy in-game purchases on Bloons TD Battles on steam is there anyway it can be transferred to my android account so it would be easier to get rewards in the weekly tournament?

If you use the same account to play on mobile and steam then yes.
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

And if i have attached my android account to gmail? What then? Can i reattach it?

Comment

I had a problem with accounts and then I wrote to the support and they helped me with all. Now I have one mutual account. Do the same, cheers.

Comment

So, I have a question, but didn't know where to ask, and as this forum was titled BTD Battles help with steam, it seemed fitting to ask it here. So onto the question. I have the game on my iphone, and love playing it. Recently, my phone had run out of power and I wanted to play the game, so I decided to download it onto my laptop on steam to play. But I have no idea whatsoever if, and how, to link my account on my iphone to steam. I had a facebook linked to it and tried it but to no avail. Idk if there is any way for me to link my gamecenter to steam, and if my account is even linked to gamecenter, but it doesn't hurt to try. If anyone has any idea how, could you please lmk asap? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bpug621 View Post
            So, I have a question, but didn't know where to ask, and as this forum was titled BTD Battles help with steam, it seemed fitting to ask it here. So onto the question. I have the game on my iphone, and love playing it. Recently, my phone had run out of power and I wanted to play the game, so I decided to download it onto my laptop on steam to play. But I have no idea whatsoever if, and how, to link my account on my iphone to steam. I had a facebook linked to it and tried it but to no avail. Idk if there is any way for me to link my gamecenter to steam, and if my account is even linked to gamecenter, but it doesn't hurt to try. If anyone has any idea how, could you please lmk asap? Thanks!
            Did you link an email address to the account? You can sync it with that.
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

I know it is off topic but I need to make 4 post and wait 1 day for some f*cking reason... so I have problem with game (Bloons TD Battles Steam), every 4-5 games I get disconnected in the middle of the game (even tho my net is stable) and I have to watch 30 seconds to see that he won and he took all medallions... My internet is stable ping 15-20, download speed 30mbps upload 5mbps. Please help. Also I need to restart game after that bug cuz it won't connect me to anything. And when I try to close it it crashes and I have to close it with task manager.

Comment

post#2 did this happened to anyone else?

Comment

post#3 just lost 900 medallions just from 1 match (500 entry + 2farmers) cuz of bug. I had 1000 before that... ty ninja kiwi

Comment

Can someone pls help?

Comment

#post5 so I can create my own topic

Comment

if you link using facebook or email and not android or steam then yes

Comment

Working...
                        X