Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else having problems with flash games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one else having problems with flash games?

While its not all flash games the bloon games seem to start to lag majorly and not the visual lag where the game starts skipping but a problem when the input won't register and it gets so bad you have to use the task manager to force close the flash player because it won't respond to any kind of input but yet the game keeps running at the same speed as if it doesn't have a problem. Any suggestions as to whats wrong. I'm kind of thinking its the adobe flash's newest update.

Same thing happened to me today while playing Bloons Monkey City, I had to kill Firefox through the task manager because it wasn't responding.

What I tried and it seemed to help so far is disabling hardware acceleration in both the browser and flash player. Firefox>options>advanced>general>use hardware acceleration when available uncheck then restart browser and also disabling hardware acceleration in flash players right click menu.

Comment

Thanks i'll try that.

Comment

Thanks for the advice but sadly it didn't work but thanks again for trying.

Comment

Kind of made it worse for me if anything and i know this computer itself isn't the issue with specs because it used to be able to go into round 80 before in the flash version (a few years ago when i played super hard core)

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
            Ok... it seems like this is just a Firefox issue. Chrome and Safari work fine as of now.
            (Overheard from another relevant thread)

Comment

Haven't tried any other browsers, but I wouldn't mind feedback.
              Originally posted by Trump Monkey
              Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Yeah looks like some odd Flash behaviour in Firefox. There's some discussion about the changes around the internet.

Can you go to about:config and set "dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled" to false? double click it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Yeah looks like some odd Flash behaviour in Firefox. There's some discussion about the changes around the internet.

Can you go to about:config and set "dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled" to false? double click it.
                  Thanks, that looks like helped!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Thanks
                    it worked for me in Bloon Beacon

Comment

If its supposively just firefox then i'll try switching browsers thanks for hte idea Aaron.

Comment

Yes aaron that was indeed the problem thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                        X