Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antibot
    replied
    Edit: Ok, nevermind. Just read the thing on top.
    Last edited by antibot; 11-06-16, 06:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperfairy777
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazing Wolf View Post

Provided you have already activated your account, you should probably get to 5 non-forum game posts and try it again.
    I've donne all of that and still nothing. I'm being told i'm not auterised to veiw the new PM page

nevermind, it's woroking now
    Last edited by Hyperfairy777; 10-06-16, 10:31 PM. Reason: it fixed itself

Leave a comment:

• Blazing Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
    how come I cannot make a thread or send PMs? I have more than 5 posts (but some are in fourm games)
    Provided you have already activated your account, you should probably get to 5 non-forum game posts and try it again.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperfairy777
    replied
    how come I cannot make a thread or send PMs? I have more than 5 posts (but some are in fourm games)

Leave a comment:

• Topper
    replied
    Originally posted by SillyCow1 View Post
    http://prntscr.com/be1qzt Sorry about the link stuff. The only way it lets me post something is if i press "post link" and then edit the post afterward. Not sure if im just being dumb or what

Edit: also another noob question, after you post and then try to remove the link http://prntscr.com/be1w3i as so, it says invalid url. I assume it still want a link in there but shouldnt "remove link" make it so you dont need to post a link?
    Huh, so that's why some posts have those bolded links at the bottom of them. I honestly didn't even notice there was a link button, because my instinct is to just go and type the bbcode directly, not look for a button for it.

In this case you'd want something like this: [url=ninjakiwi.com]here is a link[/url]

Leave a comment:

• SillyCow1
    replied
    http://prntscr.com/be1qzt Sorry about the link stuff. The only way it lets me post something is if i press "post link" and then edit the post afterward. Not sure if im just being dumb or what

Edit: also another noob question, after you post and then try to remove the link http://prntscr.com/be1w3i as so, it says invalid url. I assume it still want a link in there but shouldnt "remove link" make it so you dont need to post a link?
    Last edited by SillyCow1; 08-06-16, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Augster
    replied
    Originally posted by UR LIFE ISNT A GAME View Post
    I didn't realize that I got an email to confirm the registration.....
    Yeah, Iknow the header at the top tells you to activate your account, but it needs to let you know about how that works...

Leave a comment:

• UR LIFE ISNT A GAME
    replied
    I didn't realize that I got an email to confirm the registration.....

Leave a comment:

• Sunny0516
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWaddleGames View Post
    Is there a "Go to first unread post/reply" button anywhere?

I think the blue button over here will bring you to the first unread post/reply.

Leave a comment:

• TheWaddleGames
    replied
    Is there a "Go to first unread post/reply" button anywhere?

Leave a comment:

• Squideer
    replied
    Originally posted by Topper View Post
    As far as I saw when trying to post the Encyclopaedia, Empty Response is not just a copy/paste thing - I also got it when the post was too long (I didn't check how long is 'too long' though). It seems that a long enough post prompts the server to ask you to input a captcha, however the editor doesn't understand this response, so instead of giving you said captcha, it just throws the empty response error.
    I noticed that earlier when creating a thread, It seems to be when the text box extends past the default size. (Although I can't confirm this, It may have just been a coincidence.)

Leave a comment:

• Topper
    replied
    As far as I saw when trying to post the Encyclopaedia, Empty Response is not just a copy/paste thing - I also got it when the post was too long (I didn't check how long is 'too long' though). It seems that a long enough post prompts the server to ask you to input a captcha, however the editor doesn't understand this response, so instead of giving you said captcha, it just throws the empty response error.

Leave a comment:

• Squideer
    replied
    Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
    Thank you! That's the reason why I copy paste my DCs and then it doesn't recognize...
    Oh it's not just there, It does that with literally every site.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    Originally posted by egogoyo View Post
    This might have happened because you did a copy-and-paste of a text from another forum. Right?

If so, that is why....
    This may sound silly to you, but vbulletin somehow did this version. (new is not always better, right?)
    One way to get around this is to paste your text once into another word-processor or notepad first, then copy it from there and voila....
    I know it sounds silly, and you might also lose your favorite font or some fancy effect (picture, bbcode, etc...).
    But at least this is one way to not have to retype the whole text....
    Thank you! That's the reason why I copy paste my DCs and then it doesn't recognize...

Leave a comment:

• egogoyo
    replied
    This might have happened because you did a copy-and-paste of a text from another forum. Right?

If so, that is why....
    This may sound silly to you, but vbulletin somehow did this version. (new is not always better, right?)
    One way to get around this is to paste your text once into another word-processor or notepad first, then copy it from there and voila....
    I know it sounds silly, and you might also lose your favorite font or some fancy effect (picture, bbcode, etc...).
    But at least this is one way to not have to retype the whole text....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X