Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting disconnected from Bloons TD Battles (Steam)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting disconnected from Bloons TD Battles (Steam)

I know it iI have problem with game, every 4-5 games I get disconnected in the middle of the game (even tho my net is stable) and I have to watch 30 seconds to see that other player won and he took all medallions... My internet is stable ping 15-20, download speed 30mbps upload 5mbps. Please help. Also I need to restart game after that bug cuz it won't connect me to anything. And when I try to close it it crashes and I have to close it with task manager.

I lost around 3000 medallions to this. Maybe to you this is not a lot but I just started I dont have anymore

open cmd and type the following "-ping www.google.com"

dont close the cmd and play the game.
    Observe the cmd when the game disconnects. if the cmd log also not connecting to google server then its your internet

Comment

Originally posted by Zralle View Post
      I know it iI have problem with game, every 4-5 games I get disconnected in the middle of the game (even tho my net is stable) and I have to watch 30 seconds to see that other player won and he took all medallions... My internet is stable ping 15-20, download speed 30mbps upload 5mbps. Please help. Also I need to restart game after that bug cuz it won't connect me to anything. And when I try to close it it crashes and I have to close it with task manager.

I lost around 3000 medallions to this. Maybe to you this is not a lot but I just started I dont have anymore
      Have you already sent in a support ticket? Your problem will get solved much quicker that way!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

I just lost 10,000 medallions. The game just crashed, my internet works kiwi’s didn’t. They need to fix problem. And what do you know there is no complaints department. This sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Pipster63 View Post
          I just lost 10,000 medallions. The game just crashed, my internet works kiwi’s didn’t. They need to fix problem. And what do you know there is no complaints department. This sucks
          Email [email protected] and give them all the info you can.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Working...
          X