Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    SAS4 web will no longer work on Chrome due to changes in the Flash Player version 30 which was rolled out in the last 24 hours. Firefox and IE will start to get that update over the next few days and SAS4 will stop working in those browsers too.

We are looking into what is needed to get the game running again.

Other games should be OK as they don't rely on the thing that was changed.

Leave a comment:

• Dragan971
    replied
    I am having the same issue but only so for with the chrome web browser. I am now using the avast secure browser and games are loading fine with it. I have only tried sas4, no other games, but I have tried it on two different computers so I know that the issues with chrome is nothing wrong with my computer.

Update: I reloaded my game on the avast secure browser, I do that after every 2 nightmare games it reduces lag, and now the game will not load on that browser either. I even tried internet explorer and as usual it had an error and I lost the game. I will try fire fox next but I don't think I will have any better luck.

If it makes a difference the game gets past the initial load screen with the blue line but does not get past the red load after. Like it loads the game but cannot load my profile or something. I hope someone can explain this to me soon or NK can fix it soon.
    Last edited by Dragan971; 07-06-18, 09:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperMonkey702157
    started a topic Games not loading.

Games not loading.

SAS4 or any other game doesnt load. Great, now I have to go outside and find some kind of amusement in the real world. Thanks alot NK.. But seriously , Ive tried other games and they dont load either.
Working...
X