No announcement yet.

Games not loading.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My monkey city stuck on load screen for over a week now. On a kindle with pop up blocker off. My lvl 34 city is itching to be back taking all those nice bloonstones from CT.

Comment

Originally posted by Comicalerraticmarina View Post
      My monkey city stuck on load screen for over a week now. On a kindle with pop up blocker off. My lvl 34 city is itching to be back taking all those nice bloonstones from CT.
      BMC Web, Steam or Mobile as that makes a big difference? On the page before people talked abut Ad Blockers causing problems so do you meant that your ad blocker is off or did you really mean that pop up blocker is off because that should be turned on always and dont seems to cause problems at all. No matter if its Web, Steam, Mobile its always possible and an good idea to try different browser (at least try Firefox and Chrome) as they are so different that 1 might work and if you talk about about Web than downgrading might go here too but try different browsers first.

On Web its theoretically possible that an reward (at least an CT Reward) is lost when not taken/claimed for many months (well that happened to me with CT Rewards 2 times already but only because i waited longer than 4-6 months booth times to get in the game again)

PS.:
      Additionally report your problem to NK Support too if you havent yet:
      https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Games won't load if an ad-blocker is active so you would need to disable that for now (we'll have it fixed soon).
        TK is also currently loading further down the page, if you don't see it scroll down
        So I have a genuine question, is anything actually happening with SAS4? Does NK actually care that their game is down for most of it's fan base? I feel as if it was put on the back burner despite it having such a massive audience. But I suppose the minority (in comparison to BTD) doesn't matter much anymore does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Death467d View Post

So I have a genuine question, is anything actually happening with SAS4? Does NK actually care that their game is down for most of it's fan base? I feel as if it was put on the back burner despite it having such a massive audience. But I suppose the minority (in comparison to BTD) doesn't matter much anymore does it.
          Aaron has left he is no longer an admin and no other admin or mod posted in this topic here yet.

In other topics an admin already said that the reason why SAS4 dont gets updates because it makes too less moneyprobably because it dont has enough players anymore in their eyes (if i understand that right) but they seem to care if their game works and want to keep it working so its just very low priority for them to fix the bug.

Without Aaron they have 1 less to take care of such problems (and even before with him they dont had time for it i guess while additionally adobe makes it harder to fix it by not giving anyone inofs of what they changed as what they changed caused the bug) so i dont think it will ever be fixed now so if you want to play do that with the downgrading if you didnt yet.

Comment

A problem with that line of thinking (that something shouldn't get updated because it's not profitable) is that it often becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy as people will notice that it doesn't get updated often and not play/use it which then leads to updates becoming even less frequent and driving people away because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonFiend View Post
              A problem with that line of thinking (that something shouldn't get updated because it's not profitable) is that it often becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy as people will notice that it doesn't get updated often and not play/use it which then leads to updates becoming even less frequent and driving people away because of it.
              Yeah definitely might for some or even many but the better a game is the more people will still play as it was years ago already announced that it dont gets updated and before the bug there were still very much players so the process of the game dying goes but very very slow (except if they dont fix that bug in the next months too as with that low player amounts over an even longer time the game can be considered as completely dead)

Though i think they count that most sooner or later most lose or might interest in the game too when it dont gets updates anymore so i guess the pros are more for them than the contras when deciding which games they update and which not or put more time in.

But in my eyes it would be better if they would just give SAS4 Updates 1% of the time from other/newer stuff/games that shouldnt hurts and has very positive effects.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMonkey702157 View Post
                SAS4 or any other game doesnt load. Great, now I have to go outside and find some kind of amusement in the real world. Thanks alot NK.. But seriously , Ive tried other games and they dont load either.

In other words, SAS4 is a dead game. Make it official or fix the issues.

Comment

i'm having some strange problem here similar to this but instead i either get this message ¨The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.¨ or i just have a buffer sign when the ninja kiwi video shows up for the game im using chrome but playing these games like bloons work perfectly fine on other sites like kongregate so don't use that chrome doesn't support flash thank you

Comment

On bloons adventure time my game keeps crashing when i try to load it up. Is there a fix for this

Comment

When will TD6 be available for Mac?

Comment

I'm logged into Ninja Kiwi but the game is not recognizing my login. It want's me to play as a guest or login. I tried clearing cache, restarting browser, etc, nothing is helping. I'm using Google Chrome and it was always worked until you were required to activate flash player. Suggestions??

Comment

lbrown63 When you have the game open try opening this in a 2nd tab "https://ninjakiwi.com/logged_in" without the quotes. If that fails then read this NK support article "https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us/articles/206195679-I-m-logged-in-to-the-website-but-the-game-isn-t-registering-me-as-logged-in".

Good Luck

PS I also had a similiar problem recently. It kept telling me flash couldn't set a cookie for login. In Chrome I went to settings, advanced, content settings, cookies, then added these 3 exceptions under allow:

[*.]adobe.com
                          [*.]ninjakiwi.com
                          [*.]nkstatic.com

Comment

hope its work tmw..ty

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            công ty giúp việc nhà uy tín giup viec nha tận tâm
                            Last edited by ponsukeen; 30-10-18, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X