No announcement yet.

Games not loading.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My monkey city stuck on load screen for over a week now. On a kindle with pop up blocker off. My lvl 34 city is itching to be back taking all those nice bloonstones from CT.

Comment

Originally posted by Comicalerraticmarina View Post
      My monkey city stuck on load screen for over a week now. On a kindle with pop up blocker off. My lvl 34 city is itching to be back taking all those nice bloonstones from CT.
      BMC Web, Steam or Mobile as that makes a big difference? On the page before people talked abut Ad Blockers causing problems so do you meant that your ad blocker is off or did you really mean that pop up blocker is off because that should be turned on always and dont seems to cause problems at all. No matter if its Web, Steam, Mobile its always possible and an good idea to try different browser (at least try Firefox and Chrome) as they are so different that 1 might work and if you talk about about Web than downgrading might go here too but try different browsers first.

On Web its theoretically possible that an reward (at least an CT Reward) is lost when not taken/claimed for many months (well that happened to me with CT Rewards 2 times already but only because i waited longer than 4-6 months booth times to get in the game again)

PS.:
      Additionally report your problem to NK Support too if you havent yet:
      https://support.ninjakiwi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

Working...
      X