No announcement yet.

Incorrect Info: "Need 5 posts and 1 day before they can create a new topic."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Info: "Need 5 posts and 1 day before they can create a new topic."

Reality: I was not allowed to create topics until I had 6 posts; not 5.
    Sig

The system goes through and promotes accounts on a schedule, so likely you would have just needed to wait up to 30 minutes.

Comment

Why do we need 5 posts?

Comment

Back in the day the majority of new accounts creating new threads were threads that were already created or simple questions when there was already a place to ask questions. There isn't any rush to create a thread on a new account so this helps a little at reducing spam.

Comment

I understand now also why are u deleting my posts? Like was I in the wrong?

And all I want to do is just be able to post a topic about what needs to be added into monkey city

Comment

Originally posted by Crono View Post
            I understand now also why are u deleting my posts? Like was I in the wrong?

And all I want to do is just be able to post a topic about what needs to be added into monkey city
            The posts need to be relevant to the topic.. You know? Not spam.
            AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

I was posting about the same stuff

Like the red hot spikes I said they should turn them into spike balls instead

Like how was that not apart of the red spike top

Comment

They looked like they were posts that were there just to get a post count.

Comment

Hello Aaron, please help me in this problem of failure in "flagging user vandal" http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ma...eport-comments

Comment

thank you for the answers!

Comment

Working...
                    X