This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
    We've no plans to update BMCM in the near future, SAS4 will be receiving a small update soon.
    Excellent. Something to look forward to. Thanks for this.
    Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
    Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
    President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
    "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
      We've no plans to update BMCM in the near future, SAS4 will be receiving a small update soon.
      I assume you mean SAS4 Mobile, and not flash?
      Blast 'em biters.

Comment

I agree. Which one do you mean, sas 4 mobile or sas 4 flash Alanclelland?
        Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
        Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
        President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
        "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

Originally posted by Sublight View Post
          I agree. Which one do you mean, sas 4 mobile or sas 4 flash Alanclelland?
          Of course mobile.
          The way I am, I am.

Comment

It's dead, but it can still be played. Doesn't seem like their mobile SAS4 gets much updates either. Only time will tell. :\
            I was known for many things. But who cares? That was long ago.

Comment

Oh sorry, yeah I was talking about mobile

Comment

Flash games are indeed not getting any updates, so the glitch with technological terror, blade maelstrom, moab assasins, ballistic missiles I have been hoping to fix won't get fixed, however BTDBM will probably get some new cards.

Comment

Hopefully when flash dies they'll port more of the flash games to Steam or remake them in Unity.

Comment

Considering how long updates take, they're not going to remake their games for Unity.
                    I was known for many things. But who cares? That was long ago.

Comment

Yes! The web community is finally dying. That means web games is no more and from now on NK can focus on Mobile and Offline games.

Comment

Originally posted by 809700 View Post
                        Yes! The web community is finally dying. That means web games is no more and from now on NK can focus on Mobile and Offline games.

Is that really a good thing? Also don't they have 2 separate groups for flash and mobile games? I mean, I kinda enjoyed when games were free and didn't require downloads...but ya it's dying.
                        Check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Thatoneguy2 View Post

Is that really a good thing? Also don't they have 2 separate groups for flash and mobile games? I mean, I kinda enjoyed when games were free and didn't require downloads...but ya it's dying.

Well I'm not a big fan of web games. That's why I see the demise of web games as a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatoneguy2 View Post

Good old days, when flash games were alive.
                            The way I am, I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleskimiso View Post

Good old days, when flash games were alive.
                              It seems like people prefer to play games on their mobile phones. Tbh, it is more convenient that way but yeah, I do miss playing flash games.

Comment

they will all convert to html5 so no worries
                                and its not that flash will be erased, it will just stop updating.
                                so maybe it will last 2021-2023, just dont update your browser

Comment

Working...
                                X