Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point was that Kaon is a quite prominent member of the community, more so than most of those doing the bellyaching. He isn't the only one offering either. I only brought him up because A. He was the one I remembered off the top of my head and B. Not having somebody to do more artwork is a terrible terrible terrible excuse to stop updating a game. I wasn't saying that the "positive" responses had similar numbers to the "negative" responses, merely that even the positive ones didn't really get anywhere. And what about Rohan? I find it hard to believe RSA just rolled over when the idea to stop updating SAS4 was mentioned, especially since he's been saying he was the one pushing for more updates and content, but where has he been? He's quite possibly NK's employee with the most experience in the community and had the community's PoV for a LONG time.
    I'm out!

Comment

Employee, all fun is gone.
      The way I am, I am.

Comment

I have played on mobile for years, my entire family actually. I just recently purchased on Steam, so I hope they continue to support those at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy49 View Post
          I have played on mobile for years, my entire family actually. I just recently purchased on Steam, so I hope they continue to support those at the least.
          As far as I know, the mobile and Steam versions are both supported by NK's other studio (previously Digital Goldfish), so they should be supported regardless of what NK's main studio is doing at the moment.
          Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy49 View Post

We've already got a long list of awesome updates planned for Battles and BTD5 on Steam and mobile. There are going to be a few very big surprises with both games

We've also got Tower Keepers and BSM2 due out later in the year

Cheers,
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
              and BSM2 due out later in the year
              Bloons Super Monkey 2?, do you mean an update, or BSM3?
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post

Bloons Super Monkey 2?, do you mean an update, or BSM3?

It's a brand new mobile game based on the web version, you can read more about it here: https://www.facebook.com/bloonssupermonkey2

SJB has been playing the closed beta, you can watch some of his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-I...fs6mf2TBrYygyM

Comment

Flash is still dead.
                  I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                  Click here to view all my:

Comment

It's a brand new mobile game based on the web version, you can read more about it here: https://www.facebook.com/bloonssupermonkey2

SJB has been playing the closed beta, you can watch some of his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-I...fs6mf2TBrYygyM

Cue it drowning in neglect as with BMCM.
                    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                    ||
                    |

Comment

Well you didn't specify whether it was mobile or PC, which is what confused me
                      Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why open knowledge boxes when you get them? It's more fun to open 100 in one go cause they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or... 1000 in half a year if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )

Seems links in the forum are now broken, man I haven't been here in a while. Search 'Sylvan Lawrenz' on YouTube for some of my silly/mature content if you're interested.

Comment

We've already got a long list of awesome updates planned for Battles and BTD5 on Steam and mobile. There are going to be a few very big surprises with both games

We've also got Tower Keepers and BSM2 due out later in the year

Cheers,
                        Alan
                        Oh really? Wait. Where is BMC Mobile and SAS 4 Mobile?
                        The way I am, I am.

Comment

We've no plans to update BMCM in the near future, SAS4 will be receiving a small update soon.

Comment

We've no plans to update BMCM in the near future, SAS4 will be receiving a small update soon.
                            So BMCM will be like FD Mobile.
                            Great.

The way I am, I am.

Comment

Aug rewards, presumably?

Inb4 more premiums );
                              Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleskimiso View Post

So BMCM will be like FD Mobile.
                                Great.
                                Can't say for certain but all games will eventually stop getting updates as they get older and fewer people play them. We always aim to continue to support the games even if they won't be getting updates. A few months ago we updated BTD4 to make sure it ran on iOS 9 and we still have SAS3 multiplayer servers running even though both games are over 5 years old.

Cheers,
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X