Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easily battles, the fact that no 2 games are exactly the same makes it more exciting.
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."- Walt Disney
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" - Muhammad Ali

NK Account:

Comment

I'm voting for BTD 5.
      I love BMC (I play this game for hours) but there are times when I take a couple of weeks or so break from the game, whereas I always like to play BTD 5 even though I don't play it for as long.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brick View Post
        Easily battles, the fact that no 2 games are exactly the same makes it more exciting.
        I agree with this. You can't say "Battles gets repetitive" cause if it does, then change up the only 3 towers you're available to pick.
        My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsketo

Comment

I voted for BMC, fun, in-depth and progressive.

BTD5 is quite repetitive, especially because I have all premiums (which I bought all for 140 or so NK coins back when it was super-cheap) but now the game's too easy.

BSM2 is fun, but upon completion... that's it.

Bloons 2 is great fun, but slightly outdated with Mochi coins

And Bloons Pop 3 was a close 2nd place to BMC with the rare orange bloon and unlimited gameplay...

Test your knowledge with the !

Comment

There's always more stuff in BMC. Not that it's really balanced. Heh, look at how weak Dreadbloon is. DDT is harder to beat than DB level 1 by a lot (that's why I always die on CT round 38)
            BTD5 is the original. It's nice, there just needs to be more stuff other than tracks. Adding the sub was a good choice.
            I would have voted for BTDB but unless you play it seriously it's not all that great. There's gonna be some tryhard who gets round 4 temple or stuff like that. But because of the PvP I don't think it'll ever get old.

Comment

BTD5 and BTDB. They're both rather nicce games in their own way. =)
              H3H3H3, 1M B4CK!! >:]

Comment

BTD 5 by far, I really loved BTD 4 and BSM 1 and 2 though

Comment

'Course everyone's played BTD5 the most (since it's basically the centerpiece), but I gotta go with BMC. I haven't progressed far enough for it to feel repetitive at this point, unlike BTD5.
                  Our relationship has become a bit of an "On and off" thing, but don't let it bother you too much ^__^
                  If someone calls a game stupid or dumb just because they "suck" at it, then they are the ones who are dumb ~Weegee

Comment

Originally posted by EPICI View Post
                    There's always more stuff in BMC. Not that it's really balanced. Heh, look at how weak Dreadbloon is. DDT is harder to beat than DB level 1 by a lot (that's why I always die on CT round 38)
                    I would not blame that on things being unbalanced. I would blame it on your lack of preparation.

Comment

Bloons Super Monkey (original).

I think that was even the very first Bloons gave I have ever played.

Comment

I also went with Bloons Super Monkey, BMC is a close second however.

Bloons Super Monkey was something different from the Tower defence series, And the original series. I still find some replay value with the game. I enjoyed the shooter-aspect, Along with the upgrade combinations. (If we ever get a BSM3, Could we get upgrades that act differently based on the other categories equipped?)

BMC wins for me over BTD5, Simply because it fixed the replayability issue BTD5 was lacking. (Ultimately every game is the same, And while you can adjust strategies with different tower choices/Different bloon rank in Daily Challenges, It will always be limited to the fixed seed.) The exploration aspect is also a plus with BMC, I don't mind having to replay the same tracks numerous times if it feels I'm working towards something. BTD5 people only ever replay a track for the medals.

I find the people who opt for BTD5 over BMC is either due to the nostalgic factor "I've logged x more hours on this", Or simply the exploration aspect of BMC acting as a double-edge sword, With some being overwhelmed by the magnitude of tiles.
                        Want to see the Daily Challenges I've had accepted?
                        A collection of avatar's, That may or may not be restricted due to a size limit.

Comment

I remember I even bought a new laptop to see if the Bloons Super Monkey will continue to lag at the later rounds. And I must say that this one game and its constant lags was not scaring me away.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
                            Oooh, a tie, what could happen now... find out next time, on dragon ball z.
                            ​10 episodes later...
                            My channel:
                            Check out the My Favorite Songs playlist for some unknown songs and just plain great songs I enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyTDSx View Post
                              ​10 episodes later...
                              Still screaming
                              Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
                                BTD 5 first, then BSM2 the bloons monkey city in that order
                                Seriously?
                                Youtube link here:
                                Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Working...
                                X