Poll : The BEST Ninja Kiwi bloon game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll : The BEST Ninja Kiwi bloon game

What is the world's most favourite bloon game?

Do you enjoy the varied gameplay of BTD 5, the PvP of BTDB, the action-packed BSM2 or the Retro classics like Bloons 2?

So what are you waiting for? Cast your vote below!

No prizes for the winner. Sorry games
    BTD 5
    40.00%
    Bloons Monkey City
    32.63%
    BTD Battles
    18.95%
    BTD 4
    1.05%
    BTD 3 (or earlier)
    1.05%
    Bloons Super Monkey 2
    3.16%
    Bloons Super Monkey (original)
    2.11%
    Bloons 2 (incl. spring fling & Xmas)
    0%
    Bloons Player Packs, Bloons Pop 3, Hot Air Bloon etc.
    1.05%
    Bloons TD 6
    0%
    Last edited by Salmon; 08-09-19, 06:24 PM.
    Test your knowledge with the !

Bloons TD5, easily.

althrough all Bloons games (except BSM2) outstand almost all of NK's other games. NK should go back to Bloons games.
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Easily BTD5, though BMC is a close second, but that game has more issues then BTD5 that keep it from being the best IMO.
      Links:, ,
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

As I always say, BTD5 and BMC are the two pillars of NK.

Anyway, my vote goes to BTD5.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
        Originally posted by Kodak Black
        Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

All in all, both BMC and btd5 can get repetitive, fast. I'd say BMC though, there just feels like there is a lot more to do before repetition sinks in firmly.
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

I have a reason to love and hate each and every one of those, but I'd say the title goes to BMC for me.

The major reason for that is because it takes the excellent execution of BTD5 and adds a decent amount of variety into it. Sure if you're so dedicated to capture all 3000 tiles (cough cough JoeyRainstorm) it does get repetitive, but for the most part it does throw in various challenges here and there to keep things fun.

Comment

BTD 5 took the series into the upper echelon of tower defense games. BMC took what BTD 5 had and gave it tons more replay value. Tough to choose between the two, but BMC gets played far more. It gets my vote for that reason only.

Comment

As much as I love both BTD5 and BMC, I am a nostalgist and treasure the 2 years of memories playing BTD4. Even though I've played BTD5 for 4 years but still. I'm voting this because it was the best back then, not now. If that was the case, I would've chosen BTD5, but I already voted BTD4 though :P
                I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Can't really say, don't really care. Just gonna vote for BMC, that's the one I've played the most.
                  “Give a man a mask and he will show his true face”
                  - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Oooh, a tie, what could happen now... find out next time, on dragon ball z.
                    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

I feel like BMC has more of an in-depth upgrade and progression system. It also adds a ton of other features like honor, Mvms, and the boss bloons.

Btd5 has an edge in with its daily challenges, co-op and special missions. It also does feel quite polished.

It think my vote goes to BMC though, it has a slightly more dynamic playstyle.
                      : 48920 AP (Rank 55), Super Ultimate Grand Master

Comment

I'm going to say BMC, because it's the one I play the most since I need to achievements.
                        : 26,800 AP (Level 44), Master of Blades
                        SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
                        BTD 5: Rank 79
                        BMC: City levels 40/34
                        BTDB: ~3300 Battlescore

Comment

I like both BTD5 and BMC but voted for BTD5

Comment

BTD5, specifically DCs. Best replay value.

Comment

BTD 5 first, then BSM2 the bloons monkey city in that order

Comment

Working...
                              X