Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Game of the Decade from NinjaKiwi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Game of the Decade from NinjaKiwi?

My vote goes to BTD5. Even though BTD6 is a better game overall, BTD5 is what took the Bloons franchise to a whole new level, and put NinjaKiwi on the map as a powerhouse gaming company. I enjoyed the previous BTD games, but BTD5 is the game that really made me fall in love with the Bloons series. There have been other great games this decade from NK, such as Supermonkey 1 & 2, Bloons Adventure Time, Tower Keepers, and Countersnipe. I wonder what NK has in store for us next decade? Can't wait to find out!!!
    Bloons Tower Defense 5
    40.00%
    Bloons TD Battles
    0%
    Bloons Monkey City
    20.00%
    SAS Zombie Assault 4
    20.00%
    Bloons Tower Defense 6
    0%
    Other (mention in post)
    20.00%
    I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

I voted other so that I can vote specifically for SAS 3. It stuck well and strongly for many years, and unlike SAS 4 it was actually a finished product. it made a bigger impact, and was the first game I played that made me really fall in love with Ninja Kiwi and its Community.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

You probably can guess what I picked from my name.

Although I really like BTD5 I can play SAS4 a lot longer without getting bored mostly because I can create a new character and set goals for that character. Even though it may be repetitive having a goal (certain armor, gun to craft or skillset) makes it more fun for me. So my vote went with SAS4.

I do often take breaks from SAS4 to go play BTD5.
      Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 01-01-20, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Bom, sobre a sua pergunta acima, se referir ao jogo da "década" é obvio que vai ser o Bloons Tower Defense 5, pois foi ele que iniciou junto com o Site "Ninja Kiwi" ao qual tenho conta até os dias de hoje. Mas o melhor jogo em geral, vai para o SAS4, é um jogo extremamente viciante, otimo modo Multiplayer, boa campanha e muita coisa para se criar, ou receber na SORTE, uma pena que a nova versão em Flash Player cagou no jogo, onde somos obrigado a se ter uma versão mais antiga do Flash Player, em um navegador que aceite Flash Player, so para se jogar SAS4.

E apesar do Bloons Tower Defense 6 parecer que será o novo jogo popular, por ser o sucessor do BTD5, mas talvez não receba tanta fama pelo fato desse jogo ser PAGO, apesar que existe o "Bloons Adventure Times Tower Defense" que segue com os mesmos graficos e muita coisa para se jogar, mas é uma pena o meu computador ser FRACO para se jogar, para assim dizer se esse vai substituir o SAS4 como o jogo do ano, ou não

Translation:
        Well, on your question above, referring to the game of the "decade" is obviously going to be Bloons Tower Defense 5, as it was started along with the "Ninja Kiwi" site that I have to date to this day. But the best game overall, going for SAS4, is an extremely addictive game, great Multiplayer mode, great campaign and a lot to create, or get into LUCK, a shame that the new Flash Player version shit in the game, where We are required to have an older version of Flash Player, in a browser that supports Flash Player, just to play SAS4.

And although Bloons Tower Defense 6 looks like it will be the new popular game, as it is the successor to BTD5, but it may not be so famous for the fact that this game is PAID, although there is the "Bloons Adventure Times Tower Defense" that follows with same graphics and a lot to play with, but it's a shame my computer is WEAK to play, so to say if this will replace SAS4 as the game of the year or not.
        Last edited by Orlando Neto; 03-01-20, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X