Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title: Suggestions for the development of SAS5

Title: Suggestions for the development of SAS5

1. A downloadable game that could be played online or offline for a one time fee in the amount that's fair to both Ninjakiwi and its players.

1.a. Online/offline would be great for people with data caps or unreliable internet and just not having to rely on our ISP's(internet service providers) to be able to play our favorite NK game.

2. On game startup it will ask whether we would like to play online or offline saving game data locally then also to NK's server when playing online as a backup.

3. Be able to buy some type of disposable card from a local store to use as currency to purchase the game with (am not comfortable using a debit or credit card for online purchases) and buy directly from Ninjakiwi instead of having to go through a 3rd party such as Steam,Googleplay,Appstore.....etc.

4. And please don't nerf the game as bad as SAS4 was nerfed, currently in SAS4 I can create a new character and level up close to 50 without ever recieving a clean 10*3 gun or 10*2 armor or at least get rid of pre-augments.

5. No Facebook/Twitter Integration in the game.

6. Make accessible to all: Linux,Mac,Windows & Mobile.

Anyhow thats my suggestion, feel free to comment positive or negative or suggest your own ideal SAS5.

From a NK SAS fan that feels forgotten and have been given Countersnipe as a replacement.
    Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 29-12-19, 05:57 AM. Reason: Added one more suggestion.

You know, I can agree with just about all of your points except for the third one:

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
    3. Be able to buy some type of disposable card from a local store to use as currency to purchase the game with (am not comfortable using a debit or credit card for online purchases) and buy directly from Ninjakiwi instead of having to go through a 3rd party such as Steam,Googleplay,Appstore.....etc.
    First of all, they aren't a huge company so doing something like that would just not be financially worth it at all. Secondly, it is just not as convenient and popular than Steam/Google Play/App Store are.

Like I said before, I can agree with the rest of your suggestions, but I highly doubt Ninja Kiwi would ever try out that method.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Well I figured NK could make more profit if they didn't have to give a 3rd party a percentage of it also would be better privacy for the user not having to deal with a 3rd party.

Ok would you like this instead? Use the coin system that is already in place for buying purchases, NinjaKiwi would not have to change much except add SAS5 to it's list of available purchases. I have and do like that system I used a Subway Sandwich Shop card purchased at a local Walmart to buy keys and reset tokens for SAS4, I found it pretty easy to use.

Ty for the feedback , nice to see what others like, want or share in common compared to our own ideas.
      Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 30-12-19, 03:15 PM.

Comment

||||||\\\\\\}}}}}}}}}} - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        ////////U
        //////
        Any news yet on the development of SAS5? And are they still threatening to delay it anytime someone mentions it on the blog?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
          Any news yet on the development of SAS5? And are they still threatening to delay it anytime someone mentions it on the blog?
          Yep, ya just reset the 666 day counter..

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

New on the forum but have been playing NK games since the middle school days,
            i would love to hear official word from NK on SAS5 whether its just a hey its in development or even if they said they are gonna let the series die.
            The waiting with no official wird is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Awwdidikillu View Post
              New on the forum but have been playing NK games since the middle school days,
              i would love to hear official word from NK on SAS5 whether its just a hey its in development or even if they said they are gonna let the series die.
              The waiting with no official wird is killing me
              Last I heard it was in the idea/very early development stage, as in no real progress has been made yet. But they've confirmed that they do not want to let the series die, because let's be honest.. it's their 2nd biggest IP, it would be a huge waste to have it die.

Comment

Personally, I would like to see "rebirthing" being reintroduced in SAS5.
                bored..

Comment

• Salmon
                  Salmon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What exactly do you mean with "rebirthing"?

I'm curious what rebirthing means too I did a search on it but it did not seem to relate to the SAS game it shows it as some sort of breathing therapy.

Comment

Working...
                X