Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have Music or Sound Effects enabled when playing Bloons TD Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have Music or Sound Effects enabled when playing Bloons TD Games?

Exactly what the post title says, Do you play Bloons games with Music and/or Sound Effects enabled? Feel free to post your reason in the comments.
    This is a question that I've been wondering to ask for a while, just never thought of making a forum poll till now.
    No Music or Sound Effects
    25.00%
    Music and no Sound Effects
    25.00%
    Sound Effects and no Music
    0%
    Music and Sound Effects
    50.00%

I'll start! Personally, I prefer the music without the SFX, mainly because BTD (especially Monkey City) music is epic, and i wouldn't dare try to drown it out with other sounds such as Bloons popping. Though I agree that having sounds enable would be useful for forewarning, i.e. the clangs of Lead Bloon, this doesn't seem like enough reason for me to have the sounds on. I also think that the popping sounds are much too loud, and it's thus impossible to hear the beautiful music when they're enabled .

Comment

I like to hear both, at least until I reach freeplay and it starts lagging, then I mute it all.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

I originally used both, but then the music started giving me nostalgic feelings, so I stopped.

Comment

• Yamboy1
          Yamboy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't forget to vote on the poll as well

Yes and yes, I want the full experience.

Comment

Working...
        X