• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Super long comment, I love it! Really descriptive, nice

• Yamboy1
    replied
    You see, when it comes to non Bloons games that I've played, uhh, there's not much of a selection. From when I first found the btd series on coolmath games, I was hooked. When I came across the ninjakiwi website, i went to try some other games, and kind of just went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Nothing else really caught my eye. I have played Battle Blocks, and some of the Meeblings games, but other than that, I have very little experience with non Bloons Ninja Kiwi games. I also tried SAS (3?) when I got some free stuff through the Wheel of Fate. I played through a couple of missions i think, but it didn't really strike anything for me. I'm pretty sure that that cartoony look of the Bloons series is probably the main defining feature between the two series.

Back to the question at hand, I'd say that Battle Blocks is definitely my fav non Bloons games. It's unique, requires quite a bit of skill, and HAS ACHIEVEMENTS!! (part of why I found it I think). Meeblings would come right behind in second place, and idk if i'd have a third favourite game / game series

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    It was a pretty interesting game, but a bit confusing for me to really enjoy.

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    For all I know Fortress Destroyer could be my favorite but I'll never know since I never tried it. I never heard of the Unity plugin and didn't know how to install it or where to get it, then I seen in the forums people were having problems getting the game to load so I never bothered with it.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    I see you like many games! Perhaps try to stay better on topic next time. If you want to vote on bloons related games, go here!

https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...d-2019-version

• Luminos
    commented on 's reply
    I think I'm gonna have to agree with LoK and go with BTD6.

• Luminos
    commented on 's reply
    No wait Stick Wars.

• Luminos
    commented on 's reply
    Wait Toss the turtle

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Ah, so you have no favorites.. understandable. You said BTD 6, though, that would belong on this other thread I made specifically for Bloons games. I'll leave the link here for you!

https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...d-2019-version

• Luminos
    commented on 's reply
    Bloons Monkey City cuz it doesn't have bloons.

• LordofKaon
    commented on 's reply
    i do not really have favorites so i'll just say btd6 because i am playing that currently

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Is this game an old flash game? I'm sure we'd all like to know what you voted for!

• Luminos
    commented on 's reply
    Another Game.

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    I see you voted for "Other", perhaps you'd like to expand on that and tell us which game[s]?

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Perhaps you'd like to vote and then tell us a little about your decision?
Working...
X