Poll: The BEST Non-Bloons Ninja Kiwi Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: The BEST Non-Bloons Ninja Kiwi Game

We all know the epicness of the Bloons series, but what about the other games? Here is a poll for you to vote on your favorite NON-Bloons game!

Do you love slaying zombies in the SAS series? Does keeping towers in Tower Keepers tickle your fancy the most? If you loved Battle Panic, perhaps you'll also love Red Reign? Let's not forget Fortress Destroyer!

Ninja Kiwi has made tons of other flash games across the years, if you have a favorite other than these choose the 'OTHER' option and comment down below what game is your favorite!
    SAS 1
    0%
    SAS 2 and Insane Asylum
    10.00%
    SAS 3
    20.00%
    SAS 4
    20.00%
    Tower Keepers
    0%
    Battle Panic
    0%
    Red Reign
    20.00%
    Fortress Destroyer
    0%
    OTHER
    30.00%

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

As awesome as SAS 4 is, I started loving the Ninja Kiwi community because of SAS 3, so that's where my vote goes.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/32. SAS 4 Web total lvl: 1000. TK levels: 55/46. NK rank: 52. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#3201

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Perhaps you'd like to vote and then tell us a little about your decision?

• LordofKaon
        LordofKaon commented
        Editing a comment
        i do not really have favorites so i'll just say btd6 because i am playing that currently

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, so you have no favorites.. understandable. You said BTD 6, though, that would belong on this other thread I made specifically for Bloons games. I'll leave the link here for you!

https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...d-2019-version

Comment

• Luminos
        Luminos commented
        Editing a comment
        No wait Stick Wars.

• Luminos
        Luminos commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I'm gonna have to agree with LoK and go with BTD6.

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        I see you like many games! Perhaps try to stay better on topic next time. If you want to vote on bloons related games, go here!

https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...d-2019-version

For all I know Fortress Destroyer could be my favorite but I'll never know since I never tried it. I never heard of the Unity plugin and didn't know how to install it or where to get it, then I seen in the forums people were having problems getting the game to load so I never bothered with it.

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        It was a pretty interesting game, but a bit confusing for me to really enjoy.

You see, when it comes to non Bloons games that I've played, uhh, there's not much of a selection. From when I first found the btd series on coolmath games, I was hooked. When I came across the ninjakiwi website, i went to try some other games, and kind of just went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Nothing else really caught my eye. I have played Battle Blocks, and some of the Meeblings games, but other than that, I have very little experience with non Bloons Ninja Kiwi games. I also tried SAS (3?) when I got some free stuff through the Wheel of Fate. I played through a couple of missions i think, but it didn't really strike anything for me. I'm pretty sure that that cartoony look of the Bloons series is probably the main defining feature between the two series.

Back to the question at hand, I'd say that Battle Blocks is definitely my fav non Bloons games. It's unique, requires quite a bit of skill, and HAS ACHIEVEMENTS!! (part of why I found it I think). Meeblings would come right behind in second place, and idk if i'd have a third favourite game / game series

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Super long comment, I love it! Really descriptive, nice
    Working...
    X