Poll: The BEST Ninja Kiwi Bloon Game [Updated 2019 Version]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: The BEST Ninja Kiwi Bloon Game [Updated 2019 Version]

What is the world's most favourite bloon game of 2019 and forwards?

Do you enjoy the varied game play of Bloons TD 6 and Bloons Adventure Time TD? The competition on BTDB, the action-packed BSM2 or the Retro classics like Bloons 2? Perhaps the more calm tone of Bloons Monkey City?

What are you waiting for? Cast your vote below! Tell me if I've missed any titles so I can add them all!

View the original thread from 2016 here: https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...iwi-bloon-game
    Bloons TD 6
    44.44%
    Bloons Adventure Time Tower Defense
    0%
    Bloons TD Battles
    11.11%
    Bloons TD 5
    11.11%
    Bloons Monkey City
    33.33%
    Bloons TD 4
    0%
    Bloons TD 3 [or earlier]
    0%
    Bloons Supermonkey [Flash]
    0%
    Bloons Supermonkey 2 [Mobile]
    0%
    OG Bloons, Bloons 2, and all its variants
    0%

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

My vote goes for Bloons TD 6, haha!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

SAS5. Best game ever. Includes $100 premiums and an imaginary weapon..

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        SAS V is not a game [yet], and this thread is for Bloons specific games. You're obviously doing this for attention so I've given you a nice infraction to keep yourself busy!

Bloons Tower Defense 5 FOR THE WIN! The game is an absolute classic. Not too easy, not too hard. Fairly simple set of upgrades and towers. Don't forget all the spinoffs that were made from it. I've played BTD6 for some time, convincing myself that I'll like it eventually, but nope, it just doesn't work for me. It's a pretty big change from BTD5, and it just doesn't resonate with me. Way too many upgrades, also the fact that one of the paths blocks off annoys me. Could have also been BATTD that ruined the fun, as that was an... intersting game. I played that one first and I think it may have ruined the whole 6th gen BTD series for me . I was expecting the change from BTD5-BTD6 to be similar to that from 4-5. A slight upgrade to all the towers and a few additions. I distinctly remember playing BTD5 for the first time, and being like, "Holy crap, this NInja Monkey is awesome!". On top of that the designs were top notch, truly an improvement over BTD4. Bloons Monkey City was a pretty cool game as well. I came across the closed beta access ONE day after it closed , but I followed SuperJombombo on his path through the game. When all the beta data was reset as the game was brought into mainstream, I was glad that I hadn't got the beta access. Anyway, after playing the game for some time, I kinda just got to a point where I couldn't seem to progress. The easiest level that I had unlocked seemed impossible, and I kind of gave up. The thing with this game, is that if you had terrible building placement early on in the game, there isn't really anything to do. And I just gave up on the game. I also got pretty far in BMCM, but then the game glitched on my, and I lost my entire town, barring an empty square in the middle of ceramic level tiles. That was the final straw with BMC imo. From there I think I just went back to BTD5. Then there was Bloons TD Battles (probably before BMC but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). This was a nice game, but after some time I didn't dare play it. Back then, when i was a small little monk(ey), my parents weren't a big fan of me having access to chat (they still don't tbh, but I don't care anymore), so I was really scared with battles if they were to see someone sending a message, and I'd get in trouble . When Battles Mobile came out, I was pretty excited, but as much as I could try, I wasn't very good at the game. I have since then amassed a few different strats, however they all work in a very specific set of cases, which barely occurred in the arenas. For this reason, I liked card battles, it was half random, so I had a much better chance of winning . Still that got boring after some time, and I moved (again) back to BTD5.

TL;DR BTD5 best game, read the full version to see my full BTD history

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel like I read an entire Harry Potter book, that was A LOT of detail! You make a lot of good points, so I can understand your vote perfectly.

I have to say BTD5 as well, with BTD6 being very close. Though I did voted for BTD6 AFAIK.
      bored..

Comment

Working...
      X