Tower and bloon ideas for bloons td 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower and bloon ideas for bloons td 7

Camo and/or regen Moab class Bloons?regen Moabs would regenerate hp while still being the same type of bloon.

Originally posted by Catsruledogsdrool View Post
    Camo and/or regen Moab class Bloons?regen Moabs would regenerate hp while still being the same type of bloon.
    For example a Moab bloon wouldn't regrow into a Bfb wouldn't regrow into a Zomg wouldn't regrow into a Bad
    and a Ddt wouldn't regrow into a Bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsruledogsdrool View Post

For example a Moab bloon wouldn't regrow into a Bfb wouldn't regrow into a Zomg wouldn't regrow into a Bad
      and a Ddt wouldn't regrow into a Bad either.
      And the Moabs and Ddts would drop ceramics with the camo if it was a camo Moab or Ddt and drop regen ceramics if they were regen (the ceramics wouldn't grow back into Moab class bloons) and the ceramics would be both of the Moabs or Ddts were both.

​​​​

Comment

And a regrow Moab class bloon of any kind would drop the regen version of the bloon it normally drops.same with camo Moab class Bloons but they drop camos and if the Moab class Bloons were both the would drop camo regens.

Comment

I have ideas for other new properties for MOABs too:

1.Ceramic
          (Ceramic layer in form of moab class over it and covers it less and less the more its destroyed so like on normal ceramic bloons)
          Like Ceramic layer on a normal bloon as extra protection though it should release only 1 moab class as ZOMGs can have it too then

2.Super Resistant
          (They light yellow)
          Only direct damage works on them so nothing like glue or freezing or tornados and foam.

3.Lead
          (Lead layer in form of moab class over it and covers it less and less the more its destroyed so like on normal ceramic bloons)

4.Anti Thermal
          (They light red)
          Immune to Ice things and slowing down and to anything with fire so Napalm, dragon breath, spiked mines, Ring of Fire does no damage to it and optionally also not damage from explosions so mortars, bomb tower, rockets, dartling rockets

5.Acid Shield
          (They light green)
          Immune to glue and foam

6.Light reflection
          (They light white)
          No Damage from Laser or Ray of Doom and also not from super monkeys except from their darts

7.Ancient
          (They light brown)
          No Damage from "old" things so no damage from Ninjas and Apprentice, sun or temple super monkeys

8.Air and Sea Shield
          (They light blue)
          No Damage from Helis, Aces and also not from any water tower like buccaneers or subs

9.Racing Version
          (They light pink)
          Moves at twice as fast or DDTs move just twice as fast while MOABs, BFBs, ZOMGs with that move even 3 times as fast

Comment

Honestly I think Lead should be its own property, a lead ceramic would pop into rainbow ceramics and lead Zomgs would pop into lead Bfbs. This make the game harder because they can only be hurt by fire, magic, plasma, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedinosaurgeek714 View Post
              Honestly I think Lead should be its own property, a lead ceramic would pop into rainbow ceramics and lead Zomgs would pop into lead Bfbs. This make the game harder because they can only be hurt by fire, magic, plasma, ect.
              If you meant my ideas then i guess you understand that wrong as i wrote only 1 MOAB Class has that lead and ceramic layer so everything it releases hasnt that property anymore so an Lead ZOMG Would release normal BFBs still also each MOAB Class can only have 1 of those 9 Modifiers then too but never 2 or more.

Comment

Bloons TD7 is like 4-5 years away lol.

I can see the game being truly 3D and not birds eye view like every other BTD game

Comment

Originally posted by Bloonuminati View Post
                  Bloons TD7 is like 4-5 years away lol.

I can see the game being truly 3D and not birds eye view like every other BTD game
                  bloons td 7 releases

a month after it's release

BLOONS td 40 ideas and crap suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post

If you meant my ideas then i guess you understand that wrong as i wrote only 1 MOAB Class has that lead and ceramic layer so everything it releases hasnt that property anymore so an Lead ZOMG Would release normal BFBs still also each MOAB Class can only have 1 of those 9 Modifiers then too but never 2 or more.
                    I wasn't talking about your ideas, I was just sharing my idea that lead should be its own property. I did read your post, but wasn't responding to it at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X