This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Ninja Kiwi Discord

Hello and welcome to another post about the NK Discord server. I imagine that most people reading this will already be there (if not, join now!) so this is more of a slightly overdue formal note about the change of management and the resulting review of the rules. In practice, the moderation of the server has not changed much, we just felt like simplifying the rules and checking that they really do align with what we enforce.

• The standard Ninja Kiwi terms apply.
    • Keep it clean: refrain from bad language, potentially offensive material, or spammy content - including in usernames or avatars.
    • We take hacks, exploits, or other forms of cheating very seriously, and cannot allow any discussion related to this topic. This includes:
      Reports - these are best made to NK privately through support
      Modding, as this is just hacking that is not intended to affect other players.
    • The moderators are here to keep everything civil - help them out by getting their attention when things go wrong, and by respecting their judgement.
    • And most of all, be awesome to each other!

Hello, I'm one of the moderators of this forum and the official Discord, also known as Topper 64. Be awesome to each other!
    BTD5 stuff: DC archive
    BMC stuff: Encyclopædia | CT maps | Honour
    SAS4 stuff: Gun DPS | Armour | Prices | Gallery
    Disembodied and detached, a voice describes the scene

Wow! A fun place to talk about nk games and have fun! Yey!
    Blast 'em biters.

Comment

If anyone wants to join a Bloons-Related server that is for more generalized "fun" and a bit more "lax", feel free to join Bloons World! https://discord.gg/KRGVDF4
      Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
      Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
      Come join SAS City!

Comment

aight it's been long enough and I've read the terms. can i get a valid invite
        "An dangerous experimental that is best known for their defensive excellence amd katonium splitter guns."

Profile picture at the moment: some humanoid i made

Comment

If anyone wants to join an SAS server for current and future SAS, come join SAS City! ^-^

SAS City, help us grow larger!
          Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
          Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
          Come join SAS City!

Comment

Working...
          X