X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Okay... ?

Is it okay on NK Forums ?
    to wish
    *+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+*+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+*+.* +'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+ *+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+
    Happy Christmas to all my friends, all my not-yet-friends, all the support folk and everyone else.
    Hope you have a good time
    . *+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+*+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+*+.* +'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+ *+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+
    from Granddad and all the Grandchildren

Why would that not be okay?
    I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

Yes its perfectly ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
        Why would that not be okay?
        Never sure what is allowed and what is controversial but as it's okay then...... HAPPY CHRISTMAS !

Comment

granddad2015 I made a forum on the Xmas and other events like it. What about making it a game? Of course not here/

Ex: P1. Is it OK to play The No E Game on here?
          P2. No. You used E. Is it OK to find out the secret of the monkeys.
          P3. Yes. It will take lengths. Is it OK to use feet, in., etc.?
          P4. No. It would not fit in a region like this. Is it OK to get a stupid answer?

It's Showtime!

Comment

Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post
            Is it okay
            to wish
            Happy Christmas
            . *+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+*+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+*+.* +'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+ *+.*+'*+.*+.*+.*+'*+.*+
            It's okay.
            :-)
            thank you.

And if you have more such questions, feel free to P.M. me (private message) or any other moderators.
            You can also find us on Discord.

The official-verified ninja-kiwi-discord-server has now over 1.1k members, and growing fast. The NK admins themselves actually own the server and use it to communicate with players, so go ahead and join if that tickles your fancy. : https://discord.gg/ninjakiwi
            It looks like this:
            https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Comment

it should be

Comment

Originally posted by irisbyggd View Post
                it should be
                Christmas gone so it's Happy New Year from the Grandchildren and the Granddad.... I hope it's a good one for friends and not-yet-friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
                  granddad2015 I made a forum on the Xmas and other events like it. What about making it a game? Of course not here/

Ex: P1. Is it OK to play The No E Game on here?
                  P2. No. You used E. Is it OK to find out the secret of the monkeys.
                  P3. Yes. It will take lengths. Is it OK to use feet, in., etc.?
                  P4. No. It would not fit in a region like this. Is it OK to get a stupid answer?
                  I could not find your Xmas forum... do you have the link pls

Comment

Sure. It's here.

http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...-and-christmas

It's Showtime!

Comment

Working...
                    X