Censoring incorrectly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censoring incorrectly

It seems that even when I write innocent words then the censorship stuff covers them all up. I even wrote "grapeseed extract" and it automatically thinks it's about the supposed inappropriate content, even though grapeseed extract has nothing to do with the supposed inappropriate content, merely just an ingredient that is used in health benefits. I also wrote "Put 0-0 Darts" and it censors as "*** *-0 Darts". Is there some way to fix these terrible censoration systeming?
    Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 18-12-17, 12:25 PM.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

You should be more specific because what you said at first made me think you were talking about forum censorship, but now I'm assuming you're talking about BTD5 and BTDB chat. In that case, the only way to "fix" this is by instead using synonyms or letter replacements: Place 0-0 Darts, Grap3seed extract

I know the censorship is a bit too much for most, but keep in mind that it was created with a younger audience in mind.
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

Yes I was talking BTD5 and BTDB chat.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

It doesn't know what words are or that they have meanings, it just looks at specific letters grouped up and the list has a lot of not-so-bad words on it which can be annoying.
        Unfortunately that list is built into the game so it's unlikely we'll get it changed.

Comment

Can it still be modified in the game?

Comment

And I don't see how "Put 0" is inappropriate. All I got in Google was stuff about Microsoft Excel.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
              And I don't see how "Put 0" is inappropriate. All I got in Google was stuff about Microsoft Excel.
              It is assuming the "0" is an "o", and when you place them together you get a Spanish vulgar word.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

It is assuming the "0" is an "o", and when you place them together you get a Spanish vulgar word.
                Makes sense.

Comment

Just specify the meaning. (More verbal)

Ex: Can you place down some 0-0 Dart Monkeys?
                  The 0-0 Dart Monkey is the better placement.

It's Showtime!

Comment

One cannot simply type that fast while battling at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                      One cannot simply type that fast while battling at the same time.
                      I beg to differ! Anyhoo, this thread has served its purpose. Requesting Lock

Comment

Working...
                      X