Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post

I didn't know that was a thing
    Before BTD5 released to the public, they had btd5.com where they showed teaser pics and information.
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

I think I might have seen that once... but the btd6 website just redirects you to ninja kiwi

Comment

If you release you should at least find when the huge games are gonna release so you don't release at a similar time at them for more attention.
        Originally posted by Nucleus
        Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
        バンダナワドルディ
        I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
        Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
        My google+ profile
        Wattpad page
        Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

There is a BTD6 Facebook page that confirms the purple bloon, because it is in the profile picture! https://www.facebook.com/bloonstd6

Comment

We are officially 1 week away from it being fully released! http://www.btd6.com
            Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

So now that this game is released, I want to get it. However, when I went to Google Play, I noticed those dreaded words: "Offers in-app purchases"

Can someone please explain this? I've been looking for information on it, but it frightens me that this is going to be a game that just isn't worth paying for because it'll be woefully incomplete and depend on constantly paying more money into a game that I've already purchased just to enjoy it.

I love BTD5 and its predecessors, but 5 was a simple one-time purchase. I don't want to be paying hundreds or thousands of dollars for a game (and before anyone accuses me of exaggerating, I've seen many a mobile game that you can literally spend thousands in and still not have everything).

Comment

Originally posted by MarioFanaticXV View Post
                So now that this game is released, I want to get it. However, when I went to Google Play, I noticed those dreaded words: "Offers in-app purchases"

Can someone please explain this? I've been looking for information on it, but it frightens me that this is going to be a game that just isn't worth paying for because it'll be woefully incomplete and depend on constantly paying more money into a game that I've already purchased just to enjoy it.

I love BTD5 and its predecessors, but 5 was a simple one-time purchase. I don't want to be paying hundreds or thousands of dollars for a game (and before anyone accuses me of exaggerating, I've seen many a mobile game that you can literally spend thousands in and still not have everything).
                Of course it offers in app purchases, what app doesn’t these days? They are for things that you are able to unlock yourself without any purchases, over time. The exception being double cash of course. The game is perfectly fine to play without purchasing anything, you will earn monkey monkey and knowledge by finishing maps and leveling up.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronis View Post

Of course it offers in app purchases, what app doesn’t these days? They are for things that you are able to unlock yourself without any purchases, over time. The exception being double cash of course. The game is perfectly fine to play without purchasing anything, you will earn monkey monkey and knowledge by finishing maps and leveling up.
                  Double cash was available as an unlockable in 5 for the Android and PC versions... Still, I'll likely give it a shot nonetheless. I just hope it doesn't turn into a pay to win mess like Monkey City was (so much potential...)

Comment

BTD6 has pretty much the same premium system as BTD5
                    If you didn't have any problems with 5, then 6 should be fine for you.
                    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

BTD5 didn't have any premiums on Android; not sure about the Steam version. I know it did in flash, but the Flash version was a freemium title.

Comment

thank you for posting. I have the same as your think.
                        FNAF - Sister Location Nights 2

Comment

Working...
                        X