Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons TD 6 Update

Hey all,

We thought it was time for an update on Bloons TD 6. In short we’re now looking at a 2018 release. We can’t say when but we do know we have a fair way to go before delivering the quality bar that our loyal (and patient) fans deserve.

BTW, Quincy says 'Hi.'

Here's hoping for an early 2018 release!
    AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

Wow, the artwork is so cool!

As always, I wish you the best of luck as you make the sequel to an awesome game (BTD5)!

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Nice to see the Heli Pilot was confirmed for BTD6.

Want to see the Daily Challenges I've had accepted? View them here.
        A collection of avatar's, That may or may not be restricted due to a size limit.
        http://i.imgur.com/HGjF4OP.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/7n36NSp.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/HnvAQZK.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/3NbRv78.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/lkDdGMF.gif

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBelleNK View Post
          Hey all,

We thought it was time for an update on Bloons TD 6. In short we’re now looking at a 2018 release. We can’t say when but we do know we have a fair way to go before delivering the quality bar that our loyal (and patient) fans deserve.

BTW, Quincy says 'Hi.'
          BTD 6 .......... Wooooooooo ! ! ! granddad is excited and so are the grandchildren. Hi back to Quincy (who he?)

Comment

Great to hear! Thanks for keeping us updated Hayley.
            Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

archer monkey is coming

Comment

And don't forget this BTD6 teaser.... looks like a dart monkey equivalent

Comment

We all ready our hype trains.
                  Originally posted by Nucleus
                  Am I really dead when I move and eat like a living being? I must be a zombie!

Did you know the humming bird moth exists?
                  バンダナワドルディ
                  I love Bandana (Waddle) Dee too much.
                  Sorry Hougetsu I love you too.
                  My google+ profile
                  Wattpad page
                  Current avatar:Bandana Waddle Dee

Comment

Dodge this!

-

In all seriousness, perhaps you can figure out ways to encourage towers to be closer to the entrance(s) than the exit(s)? Flood control is definitely one way, because towers that do that would want to be closer to the entrance to deal increasingly more damage. Not sure what else you have in mind though.

Also, please tell me Leads are going to be their own property. I expect a lot of people have already shown their agreement with that idea, long before Bloons TDX came out to make use of it. (Let me tell you that it's why Round 55 Normal there will kill you on ANY track if you do excessive farming. Yes, Round. 55. Well after non-Camo Leads would have stopped being a threat in BTD5.) And really, I seem remember another game where the tower type matching that silhouette monkey got checked by important armors being powerful. .....oh yeah.
                    Last edited by Master Knight DH; 02-12-17, 03:15 AM.

Comment

So new towers, old returns. My bets on some of these towers. And for you admins, you can say yes or no to any of these.
                      Will there be a BTDB2?
                      5th tiers in? I don't want them.
                      Will there be balance changes like BTDB Mobile/Steam?

Guesses on Towers (Lengthy)

Dart Monkey, Tack Shooter, Super Monkey, Bomb Tower, Ice Tower/Ice Ball, Boomerang Thrower, Monkey VIllage, Archer Monkey, Monkey Ace, Monkey Apprentice, Monkey Sub, Monkey Buccaneer, Ninja Monkey, Sniper Monkey, Glue Gunner, Spike Factory, Mortar Tower, Road Spikes, Glue (Separate from Glue Gunners), Pineapples.

It's Showtime!

Comment

I do not understand the point in an archer/ranger monkey, but I am curious to see what this new game holds. BTD 6 is long overdue!

Comment

Well this is exciting news! Having played BTD5 since 2012 it's nice to know that there is a new version coming in the future. Will premiums return in BTD6?

Looking forward to more updates as they come.

Comment

Can you pls create glass/stained glass bloons instead of shielded bloons. Glass properties give immunity to magic/fire and energy attacks and pop into a white bloon (to match leads and blacks). Stained glass bloons give ceramic and glass properties to bloons. Green stained glass bloons pop into blue stained glass bloons after 3 hits etc.

Comment

I'm sorry, I might be a little slow and uneducated on this topic, but... What's the difference between Glass and Stained Glass?
                              Last edited by Scootaloo; 15-12-17, 06:22 AM. Reason: I'm honestly confused..
                              AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

Working...
                              X