Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD6 Suggestions

Yo

With the announcement that BTD6 is on the way I think now is the time to suggest features and towers. I'll start.

Super Saiyan monkey
    $1 per monkey (P2W tower that will only last 1 game and costs $1 for every single one you buy but the advantage is that it's fully upgraded.)
    Just like in the Super saiyans in DBZ this monkey will become more powerful as it battles so by them at round 1 to get the most bang for your buck.
    4-4: Shoots darts in 4 directions that seek out bloons just like the plane. Camo and lead detection.
    10% more speed, range and popping power per round
    Double darts every 10 rounds. You start with 4 so after then rounds you'll be firing 8 darts and by round 20, 16 darts and so on.

Monkey factory (inspired by spike factory)
    This bad boy will pump out random towers out per round any where on the map but the catch is they only last 1 round so you'll get new random towers every round. I hope you don't get a spike factory off the track. LOL!
    1-0: Pump out a random 1-0 tower anywhere on the map.
    2-0: Pumps out 2 random 2-0 towers anywhere on the map.
    3-0: Pumps out 3 random 3-0 towers anywhere on the map.
    4-0: Pumps out 4 random 4-0 towers anywhere on the map.
    0-1: Pump out a random 0-1 tower anywhere on the map.
    0-2: Pumps out 2 random 0-2 towers anywhere on the map.
    0-3: Pumps out 3 random 0-3 towers anywhere on the map.
    0-4: Pumps out 4 random 0-4 towers anywhere on the map.

Easy mode
    50 rounds / 200 lives / towers cost 80% of regular cost on medium mode

Medium mode
    60 rounds / 100 lives / towers cost 100%

Hard mode
    80 rounds / 50 lives / towers cost 120% / Limited to 1 4-X tower / No banana farm

Impoppable mode
    100 rounds / 1 life / towers cost 150% / lvl 4 upgrades disabled
    This round steps things up to a whole new level. You can expect a Super Saiyan ZOMG (SSZOMG) at round 100. This super MOAB has glowing spiky golden hair that will fire golden spikes into you most expensive tower which destroys it. Fires once every 10 seconds. This guy be 3x tougher than a ZOMG and if you manage to pop it expect 8 camo+lead ZOMG that can also shoot down your towers but not so fast - once per 20 seconds be prepared though, you lose 8 towers as soon as you pop that SSZOMG.

Super fast track
    This will cost you 10K monkey $ and you get to start on the final level. If you can beat the final level, why bother going thru the motions?
    If you can beat impoopable mode then you'll be rewarded with easy/medium/hard completion + all their rewards. The same goes if you beat hard, you will get auto-completion for all the easier modes. No point completing the same map 4x right? reverse mode is lame.
    Last edited by Jake; 16-04-17, 07:04 AM.

I think there's a ton of suggestions that have people have been saying that would be cool in BTD6. Random thing I brought up in a video was having a 2-way option mode (like reverse) where bloons go both ways. Would have some maps a bit harder.
    Check it out!

Comment

Add a sentry gun that you can place for free, but he has a regen time
      I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

1. Easy mode is way too easy.

2. I'd like to see a place where you can read much more about towers, especially explanation of Monkey God. How things work etc. etc. I think this what we have in BTD 5 is not enough.

3. Suddenly on Steam version of BTD 5 I can't use chat in Co-Op. What is going on? Please fix it in 6!

Comment

these new game modes that you suggested sound WAY too hard.
          I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

Nothing too P2W please.

Sorry, but I don't like this idea. :/
            , ,
            Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
            I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

A way to not use free towers given.

Also the ability to change the handed-ness of boomerang throwers.

Comment

Copy-pasted from another thread

I honestly think BTD6 is going to be a crossover between BTD5 and GCL.

Basically, there will be a series of tracks, in which each track you have to a set number of rounds to beat each track in order to advance to the next one.
                Then, on higher ranks, you can replay previous tracks to make them harder and earn more Monkey Money and Tokens (Assuming that will still be a thing).

With this, I think Apopalypse should also have an Easy, Medium, Hard, and Deflation mode (maybe?), just like in normal games. And maybe there should be a reward multiplier much like the one used in Gemcraft Labyrinth.

Similar to the Pylons in GCL, there should also be Boss Stages with Bloonarius, Vortex, Dreadbloon, and Blastapopoulos, and a Final Boss that has all four powers.

Example:
                Difficulty Round Formations Extra Attributes
                Easy (1x)
                Normal rounds
                Normal Tower cost
                Normal (1x) Tougher Shells (1.2x)
                Lead and Ceramic bloons have more health.
                +1 token reward
                Medium (1.5x)
                +5 rounds
                Towers and upgrades cost 15% more
                Random each time (1.2x)
                Every round has a different composition (of the four here).
                Apopalypse (1.5x)
                Bloons will come nonstop.
                +1 token reward
                Hard (2.5x)
                +10 rounds
                Towers and upgrades cost 25% more
                Mostly Grouped (1.4x)
                Most of the groups will have densely packed low RBE bloons.
                Bloon Haste (1.8x)
                Bloons are faster. The slower the bloon, the more speed it gets.
                +1 token reward
                Deflation (3x)
                Normal rounds
                Start with a fixed starting cash (varies by the track).
                No cash gain from pops or round end.
                Normal Tower cost
                Mostly Spaced (1.6x)
                Most of the groups will have high RBE bloons.
                Bloon Adjustment (2.3x)
                Every group of bloons is either given camo, regen, or +1 rank.
                +2 tokens reward
                Freeplay (?x, depends on how far you get)
                Infinite rounds
                Normal Tower cost
                Strongest Bloons (2x)
                Creates only the strongest bloon groups possible.
                Summon Boss Bloon (3x)
                A boss bloon will be summoned to the playing field.
                +3 tokens reward
                , ,
                Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Hey guys, I've made some amendments to the opening post and gone into a bit more detail since I rushed my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                    Copy-pasted from another thread

I honestly think BTD6 is going to be a crossover between BTD5 and GCL.

Basically, there will be a series of tracks, in which each track you have to a set number of rounds to beat each track in order to advance to the next one.
                    Then, on higher ranks, you can replay previous tracks to make them harder and earn more Monkey Money and Tokens (Assuming that will still be a thing).

With this, I think Apopalypse should also have an Easy, Medium, Hard, and Deflation mode (maybe?), just like in normal games. And maybe there should be a reward multiplier much like the one used in Gemcraft Labyrinth.

Similar to the Pylons in GCL, there should also be Boss Stages with Bloonarius, Vortex, Dreadbloon, and Blastapopoulos, and a Final Boss that has all four powers.

Example:
                    Difficulty Round Formations Extra Attributes
                    Easy (1x)
                    Normal rounds
                    Normal Tower cost
                    Normal (1x) Tougher Shells (1.2x)
                    Lead and Ceramic bloons have more health.
                    +1 token reward
                    Medium (1.5x)
                    +5 rounds
                    Towers and upgrades cost 15% more
                    Random each time (1.2x)
                    Every round has a different composition (of the four here).
                    Apopalypse (1.5x)
                    Bloons will come nonstop.
                    +1 token reward
                    Hard (2.5x)
                    +10 rounds
                    Towers and upgrades cost 25% more
                    Mostly Grouped (1.4x)
                    Most of the groups will have densely packed low RBE bloons.
                    Bloon Haste (1.8x)
                    Bloons are faster. The slower the bloon, the more speed it gets.
                    +1 token reward
                    Deflation (3x)
                    Normal rounds
                    Start with a fixed starting cash (varies by the track).
                    No cash gain from pops or round end.
                    Normal Tower cost
                    Mostly Spaced (1.6x)
                    Most of the groups will have high RBE bloons.
                    Bloon Adjustment (2.3x)
                    Every group of bloons is either given camo, regen, or +1 rank.
                    +2 tokens reward
                    Freeplay (?x, depends on how far you get)
                    Infinite rounds
                    Normal Tower cost
                    Strongest Bloons (2x)
                    Creates only the strongest bloon groups possible.
                    Summon Boss Bloon (3x)
                    A boss bloon will be summoned to the playing field.
                    +3 tokens reward
                    Whats GCL?
                    Feel the bern!

Comment

Originally posted by sniper ninja 55 View Post

Whats GCL?
                      Gem Craft Labyrinth

it is writen in the post , just very well hidden

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                        Super fast track
                        This will cost you 10K monkey $ and you get to start on the final level. If you can beat the final level, why bother going thru the motions?
                        Pretty much any BTD5 player will tell you that round 85 is much easier than round 84 before it.

There are lots of other non-last rounds that can pose a challenge, rounds 40, 59, 63, 76, 78 are pretty significant life-sappers but 85 is not one of them.

Comment

Hello! First post on the forums.

This is a suggestion I had from some random wiki I had followed long ago, but completely forgotten about it; looking back, some bits of it are a little OP, but I'm hoping something along these lines seems fair.

"Beast Monkey (Prices based on BTD5 Steam)

Price

$425 / $500 / $575 / $650

Description of tower

"A transformed monkey controlled by an unknown, yet very evil force. It also yearns for more power. Uses physical attacks instead of darts."

Technical description

Using the sharp claws at the end of each of its hands, the Beast Monkey will charge and slash at bloons, popping one layer per attack, and attacks every 7 frames. Subsequent upgrades on the left path will slowly decrease the amount of frames between each attack, and cause the tower to be able to detect and pop more types of bloons. In other words, similar in attack speed to the Ninja Monkey. Upgrades on the right path will increase the layer poppage of the tower and allow it to pop lead bloons, ceramic bloons and M.O.A.B-class bloons easier. And, much like the Pursuit upgrade of the Heli Pilot, the Beast Monkey will attack bloons as they come out, but you can set the initial position of the Beast Monkey to anywhere on the map (where applicable (and excluding the track bloons float over)).

Appearance

Similar to the style of the Angry Squirrel Pro, but a little more on the werewolf-side of appearances. Has long black claws at the end of its hands and uses them to attack rapidly at bloons, popping one layer each attack landed.

Range

Also similar to that of the Ninja Monkey, if not 10% more.

PATH 1

Main focus: Speed and popping various types of bloons.

1) Faster Attacks - $200 / $245 / $300 / $420

Effect: Increases attack speed by ~30%

Technical effect: Decreases amount of frames between attacks by 2 frames (attacks every 5 frames).

2) All-Seeing Eyes - $175 / $200 / $230 / $320

Effect: Allows the tower to detect camo bloons. Grants detection to other towers within its radius (Crow's Nest on Buccaneer).

Technical effect: The tower is granted full camo detection. Any and all towers within the radius of the Beast Monkey will also be granted camo detection, similarly to the Crow's Nest upgrade on the Buccaneer.

3) Speedy Slashes - $550 / $630 / $715 / $880

Effect: The attack speed of the tower is increased even further by 30%.

Technical effect: The frames between attacks has been reduced even further; attacks every 3 frames.

4) Full Moon Light - $2,500 / $2,875 / $3,250 / $4,025

Ability: The sky suddenly turns to night, and the full moon comes out to assist the tower by letting it attack every frame and makes it (and any other towers that can pop bloons) able to pop any type of bloon for 30 seconds. Bloons will also pop once every two seconds. Activates the third and fourth tier right path upgrades to allow 4/4 tower upgrade capabilities, but at a more expensive price.

Technical effect of ability: For 30 total seconds, the tower attacks every 1 frame, and is granted the ability to pop any type of bloon, regardless of weakness. Towers on the map also get granted this knowledge, as it effects the entire field. Bloons will also get popped every two seconds.

PATH 2

Main focus: Power, range, and bloon destruction.

1) Sharper Claws - $300 / $345 / $390 / $485

Effect: Sharper claws allow the tower to pop an extra layer of bloons every swipe.

Technical effect: Every attack now allows the tower to pop two layers of bloons every attack it makes.

2) Lead Break - $425 / $500 / $555 / $700

Effect: The power grows stronger in this one, allowing the tower to pop lead bloons.

Technical effect: The tower is now granted the ability to pop lead bloons.

3) Depth Perception - $595 / $700 / $775 / $980

Increased Price During "Full Moon Light" - $795 / $1,000 / $1,200 / $1,450

Effect: Increased field of vision increases the range of this tower by a lot!

Technical effect: The range of this tower is increased by 50%.

4) Bloon Destroyer - $2,550 / $3,000 / $3,315 / $4,200

Increased Price During "Full Moon Light" - $3,550 / $4,250 / $5,175 / $6,000

Effect: Too much power irradiates from the beast, as it can pop 7 layers of bloons every swipe. Does extra damage to Ceramic Bloons and M.O.A.B-class bloons.

Technical effect: Every attack allows this tower to pop a total of 7 layers of bloons every swipe (same as Point-Five-Oh upgrade on Sniper Monkey). Does 25% extra damage to Ceramics and 50% extra damage to all M.O.A.B.-class bloons.

EXTRA PERK: When the "Full Moon Light" is activated, once per game session, the tower (and all subsequent towers (exclusively of this type) you place) is (are) allowed to access the third and fourth tier right path upgrades, allowing it to become a 4/4 tower.

4/4 TOWER: ALL-POWERFUL BEAST

Description: The beast has been unleashed! This all-powerful monster has escaped the confines of its controller, and can pop all types of bloons, and pop 7 layers of bloons total! It can also deal extra damage to Ceramic Bloons and M.O.A.B.-class bloons, all the while attacking EXTREMELY fast!

Technical description: With both paths combined, the tower can pop 7 layers of bloons every attack. It can attack once every frame and deals extra damage to Ceramic Bloons and M.O.A.B.-class bloons. Can detect Camo Bloons, and grants detection to other towers within its increased radius (of which the value increased is 50%)."

Again, looking back at it, some bits seem a bit OP, such as allowing it to become a 4/4 tower, and also the attack speed seems a bit too fast. Suppose if this game ran at 60 FPS; the 4/X path would attack every frame for 30 whole seconds. THAT would make it a little OP, but if it went the standard 30 like BTD5, then it would be more feasible. Also, some of the upgrades seem a little bit excessive, especially Full Moon Light. I don't know, this was an idea I had way before the announcement of BTD6. I also even had another perk planned for a BMC inclusion where it could one-shot a DDT in its entirety. No Camo-Regrow Ceramics left. Seems cringy to me now.

Comment

Personally I would love if the BTD6 was a mix of BTD5 and GameCraft (any game in the series). GameCraft is one of the best TD games I have ever played, and surely the new BTD6 game can only gain from that series.

BTW, recently Peter announced that he's working on a new GC game, so this time around we probably will enter the Spiritforge and seal the Forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
                              Personally I would love if the BTD6 was a mix of BTD5 and GameCraft (any game in the series). GameCraft is one of the best TD games I have ever played, and surely the new BTD6 game can only gain from that series.

BTW, recently Peter announced that he's working on a new GC game, so this time around we probably will enter the Spiritforge and seal the Forgotten.
                              ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​

Comment

• wyattparx
                                wyattparx commented
                                Editing a comment
                                <a href="https://downloadnox.onl/">Nox</a> <a href=" https://vidmate.vet/"> Vidmate</a> <a href="https://vlc.onl/">VLC</a>
                                Last edited by wyattparx; 02-09-19, 09:30 PM.
                            Working...
                            X