I Believe in Beasts and Men [RPG]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Believe in Beasts and Men [RPG]

Jaga here with another RPG. This time we return to the world of fantasy, and for those that remember Man Loves // Man Kills, this is in that same vein with a new story. So this RPG combines medieval fantasy with a zombie-apocalypse, a mix of two of my favourite genres. Here's the premise:
    You are a survivor in a fantasy, medieval world. The world is in a state of chaos as the dead walk the earth, and many huge beasts known as the Goliaths hunt down the men that remain. The traces of the old world remain, yet no one knows what or who caused this apocalypse. It's up to you and your fellow players to work together to survive and uncover what happened to the old world.

RULES:
    • You will play as a survivor in this world. You will be part of a group made up of other players and a few NPCs ran by myself.
    • I will also be the game-master.
    • Death is permanent. If I kill you, please, no hard feelings. You may be able to pick up with a new character or have some other position in the game if I kill your character. There are no hit or health points so it may seem random and unfair, but so is death in reality.
    • This is a serious, lore based RPG in which there will be a collection of backstory segments that fill in information about the world. This will occasionally cross the line into fan-fiction, but all these are essential to the progression of the story and your characters'
    • THERE IS NO MAGIC IN THIS GAME (YET)
    Spoiler:

Name: Try and stick to something realistic and fantasy sounding? Go wild.
    Weapon of choice / Group Role:
    Look: Clothes. Hair colour (must be a natural colour) and skin colour are both very important.
    Personality:

This game will not begin, but you may post if you with to join. The game will begin in a few days time when I return.
    Jaga
    Last edited by jaga; 15-06-16, 10:43 PM.

THE STORY SO FAR

What knowledge the people know of the old world.
    • The country is called Link, as discovered by old maps that were left behind.
    • The compass directions are
      • Skyward (North)
      • Urn (South)
      • Reach (East)
      • Hearth (West)
    Here is a map of the world.
    Spoiler:
    • We know we are in the north, due to the snow and the wolf sigils on armour and shields. The wolves were a civilisation before the fall.
    • It is unknown how big the country is in terms of scale.

1)
    Spoiler:
    All further story details will be inserted here.

Last edited by jaga; 15-06-16, 10:25 PM.

Comment

CHARACTERS

Grajon Pyke
      The leader of the group, Grajon is a tough, axe-wielding warrior. With Dark, long hair and a beard, he is a fearsome yet respected leader of the group.
      - Played By: Jaga

Kaseri
      A 17 year old girl archer and the narrator of the story. Long ginger hair.
      - Played By: Jaga

Kat
      Weapon(s): Mana staff, Bow. Group role: Healer.
      Clothes: Mage dress. Hair colour: Black. Skin colour: White.
      - Played By: meow1
      Last edited by jaga; 21-06-16, 03:47 PM.

Comment

You may sign up. May you have strength in the coming days, warrior.
        Last edited by jaga; 15-06-16, 10:26 PM.

Comment

BUMP! Last time, if no one wants to play this I'll let it die after this.

Comment

I wanna play!

Name: Kat
            Weapon(s): Mana staff, Bow. Group role: Healer.
            Clothes: Mage dress. Hair colour: Black. Skin colour: White.
            Last edited by meow1; 17-06-16, 07:08 PM. Reason: Info.
            Youtube link here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGy...OOCxyH4Eueno3w
            Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Welcome, Kat. You have living at a refugee camp for a while, it is unknown what you were doing before that (we will learn in good time) you are in the North, where it is never not snowing. The North is largely free from the undead, until now. A large bang cause the floor to shake. You wake from your sleep.

Comment

Whuh.... What was that...
                Youtube link here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGy...OOCxyH4Eueno3w
                Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Name: Gio
                  Weapon of choice / Group Role: Spiked Shield / Guardian
                  Look: Clothes. White, White
                  Personality: Energetic, Curious, Pacifistic

Comment

Working...
                  X