No announcement yet.

Bloon Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop it. If it spawns a (camo regrow) anything other than red or lead, pop it with a 4/1 ninja. If it spawns a (camo regrow) lead, use a 2/2 sniper. If it spawns a MOAB or BFB, boat sink. If it spawns a ZOMG, First Strike. And finally, if it spawns a camo regrow red, build a Temple with 69 0/0 dart monkeys as sacrifices.

Vortex, Bloonarius, Dreadbloon, and Blastapoplilusissususus level 25 all come out at the same time.
    My shameless advertising:

Comment

• Skip!!!

Adaptive bloon--2,500 health. Immune to abilities but nothing else. As it takes prolonged damage from certain towers, it begins to adapt to their attacks and take decreased or zero damage from them.

Comment

• Different towers that attacks quickly.

The CHRIS and ISAB bloons (from the memetic videos from creators) spawns both at the same time! CHRIS bloon has lead (from what it seems) and spawns 4 DDTs and same immunities of ZOMG, ISAB must be popped by 0/0 dart monkeys and spawns 1000 camgrow reds
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• Sabo then both. ISAB is a mobile blimp, so use AZ. CHRIS is flash-based, so it doesn't get affected by AZ. CHRIS must be defeated first. Spam 2/4 spike factories and sell/rebuy their Spike Storm ability; this will eliminate the outer layer and the DDTs inside. For ISAB, spam 69 0/0 dart monkeys, then when the outer layer breaks, sacrifice them all to a Temple to destroy the camo regrow reds inside.

Erebloons: The ultimate bloon boss. Combines the powers of the 4 core elements while also harnessing the 5th, darkness. Abilities include: Creating a shield of rock around itself (earth), summoning bloons out of the waters (water), blasting stun fireballs at towers (fire), using whirlwinds to scramble towers around the map (air), covering the screen in inky black darkness which damages all towers over time by decreasing their attack speed until drained to 0. Has the most health of all the bosses in the game.

Comment

• five technological terrors with correctly timed abilities.
            That's my guess.

Cyan Bloon, takes three hits to pop, spawns 10 green bloons. (Based off a ripoff app called balloon battle)
            "An dangerous experimental that is best known for their defensive excellence amd katonium splitter guns."

Profile picture at the moment: some humanoid i made

Comment

• 2/1 glue

IMMUNE TO EVERYTHING bloon: One hit to pop, no children. Immune to everything.

Comment

• Ignore it and take the 1 life damage LIKE A MAN. or you could uhhhh MIB a 0/0 dart monkey? or get a plasma beam for it vaporises EVERYTHING it touches.
                Bloonsoftware.com, it will only appear when valve releases half life three, but instead they release half life 2 chapter 2 episode 1.
                Star wars has never had a zero-gravity scene.

Comment

Working...
                X