Bloon Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloon Creator

You create a bloon, and then the next person would have to say what tower(s) might be able to pop it completely. The cycle continues.

Rules: No blimp that when popped would contain 4 ZOMGs.
    No bloon that is spawned from a red bloon.
    For the tower(s) that can pop it, no more than 50.
    All forum rules apply.

I will start:

A red bloon can be popped by a 0|0 dart monkey.

SDB, the Silver Death Blimp. Has properties of lead, zebra, camo and moves as fast as a yellow bloon. Immune to uncamo abilities such as cleasing foam and signal flare unless under MIB. Fire(Ring of fire, Red hot rangs, dragon's breath, burny stuff), lasers(laser monkey, laser cannon, ray of doom, high energy beacon), plasma(Sun god, Robo Plasma, Temple and Tech terror) and explosions(Bomb tower, flash bomb, cannon ship, pineapples, mortar shells, fireballs, hydra rockets, spiked mines, Apache missiles, ballistic missiles and first strike) deal double damage. Has 6000 health and spawns 1536 camo regen reds.

MIB + 3 Sun Gods = Bloon Down.

Animal Bloon. Immune to darts and tacks and Lasers. Properties of a Zebra and Camo Bloon. Spawns in 5 Zebra Bloons.
    Originally posted by Random Dude
    Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
    Is putting in random colors for no reason
    Made this signature at 12:24 AM
    Creator of this
    I don't know anymore.

Comment

bloonjitzu.
      DDT.
      I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

Spectres.

EMP DDT: Same as an ordinary DDT, but disables all towers that use electricity or energy based attacks.
        Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Oh boy.... CRAP TON OF JUGGARNAUTS

Santa Bloon. Has the properties of a lead bloon, a camo bloon, a zebra bloon, and the speed of a pink bloon. It is immune to fire and laser attacks and take 20 hits to fully pop it. Turns into 6 ceramics.
          Originally posted by Random Dude
          Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
          Is putting in random colors for no reason
          Made this signature at 12:24 AM
          Creator of this
          I don't know anymore.

Comment

MIB+Bloonjitsu and bloon impact.
            Purple Bloon, contains 3 zebras, takes 1 hit to pop, moves at 2.4*the speed of a red bloon, immune to magic(unless MIB).

Comment

2/1 glues.

Blooncraft Carrier: has 1000 HP but releases 6 DDTs, and can regain health at 1.5x the speed of a regrow.
              Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
              ||
              |

Comment

Super monkey fan club, or a few bloonjitzus, and 3 spiked mines for the ddts.

Orange bloon, spawns 2 pinks and is 1.5* as fast.

Comment

Submarines or tack shooters.

Meminimus, a boss blimp has the ability to AZ, glue hose and PAA all your towers at once.

Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                  ||
                  |

Comment

if it doesn't stop abilities, first strike, if it does, well, wait until the effect is over and first strike.

UDB, Ultimate Death Blimp, has 9001 health, moves 2* the speed of a DDT, is lead, and immune to magic and sun rays. MOAB takedown rips off 750 health and MOAB assassins deal 750 damage to it. Spawns 1 DDT and 32767 camo regen reds

Comment

Max TOTVM? (not sun rays, loop hole)

Rush B Bloon - has 360 health, goes super sanic fast and stuns nearby towers for every 90 health it loses. Pops into 10 DDTs.
                      I'm almost certain everybody on these forums will have forgotten who I am by now. :P
                      But I'm ENM6 from the archive forums, generally minus the entire earth theme going on apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Novarius View Post
                        Max TOTVM? (not sun rays, loop hole).
                        Or sun temple with MIB

5 Spiked mines, a SHREDR spikes.

Tin Bloon, like a lead bloon, but spawns 2 whites instead of blacks, so ice towers can't beat it.

Comment

Bloon Impact.

Troll Bloon - Pops into 65,536 red bloons. If this bloon gets past, your game plays rickroll at 865,027dB for 60 million years, even if you shut down the computer..
                          I'm almost certain everybody on these forums will have forgotten who I am by now. :P
                          But I'm ENM6 from the archive forums, generally minus the entire earth theme going on apparently.

Comment

Ground Zero

Hell Blimp, immune to fire, as fast as a BFB, has 7500 hp, spawns in 36 camo regen blacks. Immune to fire(ring of fire, wizard fireball and dragon's breath, burny stuff(fire only)), takes double damage from ice.

Comment

A map full of Sun Gods.

Potato Bloon - has 500 hp and can only be damaged by darts. Spawns 4 DDTs.

Comment

Working...
                              X