Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinitum - World's End (RPG)

Spoiler:
    Infinitum; a newly discovered precious metal which lies in great interest with the government. Why? It seems that infinitum has a special trait; it is able to generate self-sustaining energy due to special energy-cells within it's atoms. Because the government restricted it's usage, it resulted in a lack of technological advancement, which in turn resulted in continent-wide riots. Chaos ensued, and this is the story of the survivors who must survive said chaos.

You live in a continent named Menitral; a technologically advanced continent. However, magic and spells still run amok in this continent as well. Due to the conflicting nature of them both, it does result in some fights now and then. Nothing too major, really. Until the discovery of infinitum; resulting in continent-wide riots, the contitent of Menitral fell into chaos. This tells the story of the select few survivors - YOU - which must make their way to the government themselves and stop them, bringing peace to the continent and stop their mass-retrieval of infinitum, for it's uses might be going to the wrong cause...

Spoiler:
    Starting Attributes

Starting Attributes are a special, one-of-a-kind attribute that each player gets when they start their journey. They can be considered a some sort of 'mini-class', because you will be able to get classes later on!

You have been raised by your father in a forgery. You have been taught how to forge certain weapons, work your way with metals and much more. Due to this, you've also gained quite a bit of strength.

+5% Attacking Power, +5% HP.

Having been recruited and having trained in an archery camp for the majority of your lifespan, you have more knowledge over ranged weapons and are able to be faster in combat.

+5% Ranged Attacking Power, +5% Speed.

You visited your local town's library a lot and gained a lot of knowledge of the world and it's inner workings, and even magic. You found it all very interesting to say the very least.

+5% Magic Power, +5% Magic Defense

You are skilled in the art of self-defense, due to extensive training in a rather well-known dojo. You know how to deflect physical attacks well and even learned the techniques that require more expertise.

+5% Physical Defense, +5% HP

Sign-up sheet:

Player name:
    Backstory:
    # of Starting Attribute:
    Starting Weapon:

I hope you have fun!

H3H3H3, 1M B4CK!! >:]

Players

Donovan Haupricht
    Level: 1 (0/10 XP)
    Starting Attribute #4 (+5% Physical Defense, +5% HP)

Weapon: Magically Enhanced Steel Sword (+5 Magic Power, +3 Attacking Power)

Canic Cepheia
    Starting Attribute #3 (+5% Magic Power, +5% Magic Defense)

Weapon: Inherited magical shortsword (+3 Magic Power, +2 Attacking Power, 10% increased Magical Damage)

Philip Smith
    Level: 1 (5/10 XP)
    Starting Attribute #2 (+5% Ranged Attacking Power, +5% Speed)

Weapon: Polished wooden bow (+5 Ranged Power, +3 Speed)
    MG-7 Automated Rifle (+9 Ranged Power, +5 Speed)

Gh-431-Mk
    Starting Attribute #2 (+5% Ranged Attacking Power, +5% Speed)

Weapon: Infinitum Pistol-A (+2 Ranged Power, +2 Speed, multiple hits in one turn)

Tans
    Starting Attribute #3 (+5% Magic Power, +5% Magic Defense)

Weapon: None/Left Hand (+8 Magic Power)
    Last edited by Viridian; 14-06-16, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Reserved #2

Comment

Reserved #3

You may now post!

Comment

Player name: Donovan Haupricht
          Backstory: I... don't really know how to make up one. I'm not exactly the creative type. But, if I had to, I'd say that his father always told his family to harness magic, and so Donovan practiced magic with his parents, also trying to combine his magical prowess with sword expertise to become a Spellsword.
          # of Starting Attribute: #4
          Starting Weapon: Magically Enhanced Steel Sword (MESS) - It's a steel sword. That's been enhanced by magic. Need I say more?

Comment

Player name: Canis Cepheia

Back story: My father trained me to be a assassin from a young age, but I rebelled in early teenage years, I instead sought to focus on knowledge of the arcane, and the sciences. My father insisted upon training me as his father had trained him, and his father before him. Upon coming of age, I was forced to combat my father as tradition demanded , to the death.

In this fight, I received serious burn injuries to the left side of my face, but ultimately, my knowledge of the magics allowed me to defeat my father , at which point he killed himself to allow me to live my life free of the guilt he had to live with after killing his father. I never knew my mother

Starting attribute #3
            Weapon of choice, inherited magical short sword(about the size of a dagger, but a bit larger) the weapon acts as a very powerful conduit for magical energy(it's ultimate form can channel Infinitum's energy, at the cost of the users life), but overuse will render it useless for sometime. My magic of choice is fire, but I am able to use other kinds, to minimal effect in comparison to my main element.
            Last edited by Deathsax; 11-06-16, 10:51 PM.
            Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Donovan Haupricht You have been accepted and added to the list of Players.

Your adventure starts off now; your quest to stop the government. How far-fetched it may seem...you have hope.

Deathsax Okay. I will look forward to your edit.

Comment

Deathsax Accepted.

You sit atop a burnt tree. Chars still float about to this day. The fields of Hozu that lay south in the continent of Menitral have been the target of forest fires. Who the perpetrator was, is unknown. However, you do know that this was the place where Infinitum used to be mined until the mines were exhausted of the metal.

Comment

Look around my current location.

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan Haupricht View Post
                    Look around my current location.
                    You find yourself in a looted, rather suburban-looking town. Silence befalls this ill-fated place.

Comment

I explore the town for a short while.

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan Haupricht View Post
                        I explore the town for a short while.
                        You find a few Health Vials. A brimming red concoction is sealed within, made out of various plants and such. Corks are holding the contents within the glass vial. It restores 15% of your maximum health.

Comment

I look around the ruins, for casualties or signs of the perpetrators.
                          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
                            I look around the ruins, for casualties or signs of the perpetrators.
                            The ruins consist out of wooden shacks, abandoned farm fields and trucks... Etcetera. The perpetrator's signs are nothing but a few pairs of car tires that lead...somewhere. You couldn't guess where to.

Comment

Investigate the shacks and the trucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X