Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• island ko
    replied
    I ain't playing along with your RPG! I ruin your game to take the banana.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    I broke free and snatch the banana while on horseback

Being me of course, I summon a human-sized Ant Warrior.

Ant Warrior (human sized)
    HP: 100
    Shield Points: 400

Equipped:
    Leather Armor set from Minecraft
    Double Sided spear
    Last edited by ACX9000; 13-05-20, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    Lasso and hogties ACX9000, grabs the banana and rides away.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    April 21, 2020

It appears that the new BTD6 update has candy canes.

Also I have the banana because mikk fought with samurais but died in a tornado.

Leave a comment:

• mikk056j
    replied
    then i put you in a red bloon and you dropped the banana. I picked up the banana and watched as you flew away

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    Happy New Year!
    I wish I still have the banana. (And I did)

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    Maybe Yamboy. But I'm not. I asked Selena to ask you to give her the banana to me. You obliged.

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    This banana is getting boring, not afraid of girls are you Yamboy?

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    I talk Selena Gomez into giving Yamboy1 a sexy smile & wink he becomes love struck and drops the banana, I walk by pick up the banana and dust off the dirt.

Leave a comment:

• Yamboy1
    replied
    I pull out my trap card: NO U. The Banana flies into Salmons hand, which i then snatch from him before he realises what's going on

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    THIS IS SPARTA! *kicks salmon*

I now have the banana.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    You run into a WAAALL that I built, dropping the banana. I then grab it and cross the border into Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• ACX9000
    replied
    You ended up avoiding several landmines as you ran away, but I threw a glue spill at you. This forces you to stop for a brief moment before finally being caught in a landmine explosion, losing the banana. I picked up the banana and use a grapple hook to disappear.

Leave a comment:

• The Augster
    replied
    oh and even tho i listed my process in defeating Da Bear last, I did it first. Redirecting attacks, and all that.

Leave a comment:

• The Augster
    replied
    Your summons are threatening, but I execute a decisive plan to eliminate all three.

I use a hornet to shoot an opening in the Android Servant's armor, bypassing its immunity to an EMP from my Trailblazer, which renders it dead weight instantly.

Knowing the George loves bread, I manipulate his emotional stability by burning a basket of the finest french baguettes. He is so devastated and betrayed by my actions that he doesn't notice me volcano kicking his shield to smithereens before pulling out a huge sword to tear him a new one.

Da Bear is tricky; for this one I'll summon a Cheesehead, Da Bear's mortal enemy. Da Bear focuses all of its rage and attention on the Cheesehead, leaving an opening for me to shoot him multiple times with the hornet. This bullet storm, combined with the Cheesehead's self-defending strikes, makes short work of Da Bear. I then turned the gun on the Cheesehead as well, because screw the Packers, go bears.

With your summons all but destroyed, I plug the Dark hole with my patented Dark PlugĀ®, take the banana, and run.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X