Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I eat you, then take the banana

Comment

• You eat the banana, then vomit the banana out. I steal it after cleaning it.
      Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

• (I'm immortal)

Before the sun goes hypernova (makes a massively huge explode) I use my teleporter to teleport to another planet after a few thousand years I teleport back and take the banana from your fossils.
        Last edited by destroyer123; 06-10-18, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Last edited by? Seems like I can pocket that and pick up the Stone Mask as well. I also go back to 2011, USA Florida with the mask and banana in hand.

Comment

• Speedy05 your dead

Comment

• I had a Dead Ringer beforehand. Plus some guy reset Earth to 2011. So I keep my banana. And what’s with my dead?

Comment

• I walk up and take the banana. I then start doing the Chicken Dance.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The silent majority Stands with Trump"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                This 11 year old has more common sense than most liberals or conservatives --> Get BTFO CNN #V.420.69.Rekt

Comment

• I tie you p then fry you alive. I take the banana before I fry you. Then I go into my science lab and check what is this banana made out of.
                  Originally posted by Heart Dee
                  I am style. I am grace. Oh no! I fell on my face.

I'm a bunch of tentacles trying to ascend beyond the dimensions!
                  Trying to create a story called 'The Tentacles' Core'.
                  Current avatar: Heart Dee

Comment

• I turn into a Temple of the Monkey God, eating the fat you are frying me in, you, and your laboratory, but not being able to reach the banana because my range was not upgraded high enough.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The silent majority Stands with Trump"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    This 11 year old has more common sense than most liberals or conservatives --> Get BTFO CNN #V.420.69.Rekt

Comment

• I sell you by breaking the fourth wall then take the banana as a ghost.

Comment

• I do a Thanos and get the banana.

Comment

• I repeat Thanos car ten times to get the banana.

Comment

• I use D4C to create a copy of you, then steal the banana while you fuse with your copy.

Comment

• I walk in, notice the banana, then examine the banana so hard it pops into my hand.
                              My opinion on BTD5-->BTD6
                              1st, you can't make 2d bloons go into a 3d tower.
                              2nd, they might add those towers eventually.
                              3rd, we have to wait. BTD6 has not had enough time to develop as BTD5 has.

Comment

• I pull out a taser, stun you, and take the banana, stunning anyone who gets within range.

Comment

Working...
                                X